Dow Low Work Lurking

crazydaze911

Hey:
i was wondering if we could add a special button to hide the HUGE 'long hair care forum' banner and pics from the top of the forum. its really hard to check out the forum on the down low at work when its soooooo huge and obvious - lol. Besides that - LOVE IT!

sorry for the typo in title....

Last edited:

camilla

:goodone:
That is soooooo funny i am crouched down really close to the screen when someone walks by i try to down click b4 anyone sees it:lachen:

clever

Why was I just about to start this thread? :lachen: :lachen:.Another forum I go to has an inconegro option that makes the board look really plain with no banner.

*KP*

Get a privacy screen, I have one for my laptop (it is really so people can't seen confidential stuff while I'm travelling) and you can only see the screen if you are directly in front of it.

crazydaze911

Get a privacy screen, I have one for my laptop (it is really so people can't seen confidential stuff while I'm travelling) and you can only see the screen if you are directly in front of it.

A good privacy screen is like over $100 and my boss will wonder why my glare screen suddenly isnt good enough :lachen:

crazydaze911

so what are the odds that we can actually get this done on the website level? I dont want to block all the nice hair pics :( , just the banner.....

Blessed_Angel

In the meanitme, you can press Alt + Tab, and it'll switch your windows up for you real quick.

And for added protection; you can opt to have your Taskbar on Auto Hide. That way people can't see any of the items in there. When you want to see the taskbar, just move your mouse cursor over it and it will appear.

HTH

crazydaze911

Okay, now how do I bring the photos back in Firefox? :-/

I was cursing and screaming trying to figure this out yesterday - so funny. i blocked it and figured i could unblock it by like right clicking or smthg - NO SUCH luck! and the HELP button wasnt much help. had to search the whole toolbar. basically you go to Tools on firefox toolbar, options (bottom choice), then content tab. It will say 'load images automatically' (second choice) and have a green check mark. LEAVE THE CHECK THERE. go to the right where it says 'exceptions' and click. now highlight 'longhaircareforums.com' and then click 'remove site' on bottom. That should work

chicacanella

I would also like to know how to block out a persons' pics because alot of the ladies are naked and it looks funny when the owner of the company I works for walks by.