DOMINICAN SALONS IN MICHIGAN!

aero21

hey ladies i am looking to get my first dominican bllowout for the fourth of july and would like to know of any great salons in the detroit/ann arbor / lansing area also any advice would be appreciated. TIA!:yep:

hey ladies i am looking to get my first dominican bllowout for the fourth of july and would like to know of any great salons in the detroit/ann arbor / lansing area also any advice would be appreciated. TIA!:yep:
Harlett's is in Detroit, and there are actually a few in Grand Rapids, like 3 or 4. Oh yea, there's someone in Ann Arbor too but I can't remember her name. If you go to Roundbrushhair.com there's a Dominican Salon locator there, you can type in a search and it should give a list of SOME, but not all. It's a start! HTH.

:yep:yep there's a couple in g-rap. The one on Grandville is really good can't remember the name of it for the life of me!

thanks easini and jbailey, i looked on roundbrush hair and found out about harlets i googled it and also found out about domonican styles in detroit. ill have to look up the ones in grand rapids.

Back