Dominican Hair Products in Miami?

ren214

Hello;
I will be visiting Miami in a few weeks and would like to pickup a few Dominican hair products. Does anyone know where I could go and buy a variety of stuff?

i dont live in florida but im thinking since sickbay.biz is based there, you could either call or email the dude and ask if you can order stuff and pick it up at the location....:confused:

I got u covered. There is the spot in Miami Gardens/Carol City called Dominican Beauty Supply. They have EVERYTHING! I shop here all of the time. I don't know the exact adress, but it's off of 199 St and 57 ave.

Sickbay doesn't have a retail store but check out the place Miss Jetsetter talked about, she hooked me up with a good salon so I'm sure that place is great.

I know of two places, on on 163rd & 12th avenue and the other on is on 163rd and 18th Avenue. I cant wait to check out the one on 199th!!
You can also get professional hair products at the on 12th avenue. Ask to go to the back room where the perms are, dulely, mizani, kera, etc.

SerenityBreeze said:
I know of two places, on on 163rd & 12th avenue and the other on is on 163rd and 18th Avenue. I cant wait to check out the one on 199th!!
You can also get professional hair products at the on 12th avenue. Ask to go to the back room where the perms are, dulely, mizani, kera, etc.

Are the 163rd addresses NW or NE?

Back