does anyone else love the "Breakthru" line?

diva4life

does anyone else love the \"Breakthru\" line?

The line by Softsheen Carson has ceremide in it and all of the products smell the same, a wonderfully clean fragrance and the shampoo leaves my hair silky soft. Ceremide, according to one site, repairs damage caused by environmental aggressions, chemical treatments and styling products. It also 1)restores hair strength and vitality from within, thus minimizing breakage and styling products. 2)prevents moisture loss and retains optimal moisture balance. 3)improves hair texture for added luster and shine.
Aubry Ceramide, a new generation of haircare products that truly repairs hair damage caused by chemical treatments, styling products, air conditioning, pollution, sun exposure, etc. Ceramides are natural components of hair cuticle responsible for maintaining healthy, strong hair. They form an integral part of the cell membrane complex which bind the cuticle cells together, maintaining the cohesion between cells, giving hair strength and elasticity.

I know there is a Loreal line out with ceramide, both by the same company I think. But I think it's a wonderful product and I'm in love with the fragrance! I feel that my hair really is stronger and more resilient since I have used the line. Just sharin'.

T

Tee

Re: does anyone else love the \"Breakthru\" line?

I just started using the shampoo and conditioner again. I hated the shampoo when I tried it years ago, and now my hair loves it. I'm not so sure about the conditioner. I will try using it with heat to see if it performs better.

L'Oreal owns Soft Sheen, by the way. I've noticed that a lot of L'Oreal products, including LUST, have ceramides.

E

EgyptianSand16

I used the shampoo and i LOVED it...But i'm on the no poo method, so i use conditioner with some baking soda mixed in

NubianAngel

It is the only shampoo I will use right now. I chose it because I saw no sulfates in the ingredients. I have fallen in love with it, and will not use any other shampoo. It smells so good, as well!

Supergirl

With Love & Silk

I like the Break Thru heat protectant cream (can't remember it's exact name), but it's the lower-end version of Mizani Therma-Strength. (which is $$$$) The Break Thru one is a lot more economical

Robin41

I'm a die-hard BreakThru fan. I love the shampoo, deep conditioner and heat protectant. I agree, Diva, the scent is a fresh minty kind of smell, very clean.

My only complaint is that the shampoo doesn't deep clean so I have to alternate with Pantene clarifying shampoo.

CrownnGlori

I really like the line. The only reason I didn't stick with it more then 3 bottles is because of PJism. I do keep the heat protectant foam on hand for blowdrying. Also, I wanted a softer feel for my hair.

keke

I like it too. It smells very good. I'm going to use it today to get myself ready for my corn's tomorrow(cornrow's that is. lol)