Do you use 2 or more growth aids at once? Does it make a difference?

Using 2+ growth aids. Does it make a difference?

• No, I'm just using one.

Votes: 12 30.0%
  • Yes, I use more than one. It works better that way.

Votes: 14 35.0%
  • Yes, I use more than one but I don't see a difference.

Votes: 5 12.5%
  • I don't think it makes a difference to use more than one.

Votes: 3 7.5%
  • Why bother? Growth aids don't work.

Votes: 7 17.5%

• Total voters

Platinum

I've noticed several "growth aid bandwagons" since I've joined the site earlier this year. I'm curious, what growth aids are you using? Are you using 2 or more growth aids at once? If so, are you seeing more progress than using just one?

Platinum

:wallbash:*Come on, Lurkers!*:grin:

When I joined the site, I jumped in the MN bandwagon and got some good growth. I'm not sure why stopped using it.:ohwell: Then, I tried MTG but no matter how many ways I mixed it, I could smell it. I was wearing Kinky Twists then and I could never wash the scent out. Now, I'm using Mega-Tek and I'm seeing some good growth.:yep: I'm almost tempted to try mixing these to see if my growth rate will increase.

pisceschica

I found a steal at AJ Wright I am currently using surge plus 14 hair revitalizer ($1.99)twice a day to see how it works. Meanwhile I am looking for alternatives because there is no way I am paying $40-$60 + on ebay :perplexed

baby42

am only useing one cause i am thinking that if i use more then one at a time i wont know what is working lol

JustKiya

I'm using two, and I'm not sure I'm really seeing a difference from just using one.... but I'm not certain, either.... :ohwell:

baddison

natural for good
Yeah...I am alternating between OCT and BeeMine. I am getting awesome growth. Just don't know which product gets the real credit.....aawwwww....WHO CARES!! :lachen: Growth is GOOD:yep:

HeavenlySkies

I'm on MN, MT, & a mixture of stuff with that in an application bottle I'm also taking Nioxin Recharging Pills and MSM. So far I noticed the growth from the mixture the pills take 3 months to start working I think.

nycutiepie

Yeah...I am alternating between OCT and BeeMine. I am getting awesome growth. Just don't know which product gets the real credit.....aawwwww....WHO CARES!! :lachen: Growth is GOOD:yep:

I'm doing a variation of this. I'm using the OCT when I wash (2x p/wk) and then I'm using BeeMine during the week on my scalp. I used OCT solely for over a month and it did work but the BeeMine is definitely accelerating it. I have a forest and I think I'll be BSL when I relax. HTH!

Kay.Dee

Right now I'm using Beemine on my entire head every other day, and on the others I use the small amount of Surge 14 I have left along my hairline (needs extra attention).
I think I'm going to make my own sulfur oil (it'd be cheaper) after I finish Beemine and see if I can find a Surge replacement.

ebonimama

I use MSM and just recently started mega tek. In all honesty, I'm using the MSM not for growth, but for joint pain relief (yep I'm old lol).

I recently I started the mega tek for growth, so I'll see if it works. If it doesn't this is the last time I'm jumping on any growth bandwagon. I'm almost at bsl anyway, so I'll just have to be patient with my on hereditary growth if this doesn't work.

the_UnPrettiest_pretty

Beauty IS skin deep.
I'm currently using 2: MT and MoeGrow. I'm not sure which one is giving me the most growth, but I'm definitely gettting growth with both of them combined. I alternate daily between the two.

Lynnerie

I voted why bother growth aids dont work. But I do feel like vitamins can help when you dont receive those nutrients through your diet. Exercising and massaging your scalp will stimulate growth but I dont believe that piling a whole bunch of creams and oils on your scalp does any good. If you are going to use a topical growth aid it would be best to use one. I think its overkill when you use MTG, MN, etc. Just my opinion.

Sunshine0801

I don't use growth aids. When I treat my hair right (DC weekly, moisturize daily, and detangle/manipulate gently), my hair thrives. No need for anything extra.

PureSilver

I voted 1 growth aid at a time as that's what i'm presently trying to do. However i've used more than 1 growth aids at the same time in the past. I really wanna know how much i'll be getting from 1 product within a certain time.
Right now i'm using MTG, if i had MT i would be using that instead. For the next 5 months from Sept-Dec i'll be trying to faithfully use MTG 3-4X per wk to get the best results while i can as i wear sewins for 6wks at a time. I was 4wks post when i started using it without much growth so i'll definately see how much growth i've gained when i relax Jan 28/31th.

joib

I use one- MT, but I was using MN and it was fantastic. I plan to alternate starting next wash day.

jamaicalovely

I'm using several:

Megatek: Daily
Claudie's Hair Elixir: 1 -2x per week
Hydratherma Natural Daily Growth Lotion: Daily (edges only)

I'm thinking of trying MN on this small bald spot in nape area to accelerate growth a little faster.