Did you take your vitamins today? 6/27

Lovelylocs

Well, did you? 8.5 hours left to take your vitamins today!

I took:
1 Nioxin hair, nails, and skin multivitamin
2000 mg of MSM
5000 mcg of Biotin

With dinner, I will take my garlic and cayenne.

Also, don't forget to drink plenty of water!

Bnster

I did as well. Too many to list. I was much better last year in taking my vitamins faithfully.

tiffers

Whisper "bleep boop" to yourself when you're sad.
I took most of them. My last dose is before bed and I never forget to take those.

I've taken:

- 1 scoop of collagen mixed with my liquid vitamin C
- 3 gelatin
- 2 Silica
- 2 EPO
- 2000 mg of MSM
- 3 Serrapeptase

And I'll be drinking my Diatomaceous Earth in a little bit.

Most of these vitamins are for health, but coincidentally, they also help with hair. :grin:

NJoy

Here I grow again!
Girl, how'd you know? I totally forgot. Thanks for the reminder. I have been drinking my water tho....sort of. :look:

davisbr88

Ooooh. I hope this becomes a daily thread! I take multis but am getting ready to start taking iron pills and will probably need to be reminded.
I took mine but definitely was subpar on the water, which is definitely unlike me... thanks for the reminder!

curlycrown85

Well, did you? 8.5 hours left to take your vitamins today!

I took:
1 Nioxin hair, nails, and skin multivitamin
2000 mg of MSM
5000 mcg of Biotin

With dinner, I will take my garlic and cayenne.

Also, don't forget to drink plenty of water!

This thread made me go out and buy some. I already take Probiotics, but now I'm taking a B-Complex and 5000 mcg of Biotin. What is Nioxin for?

Lovelylocs

This thread made me go out and buy some. I already take Probiotics, but now I'm taking a B-Complex and 5000 mcg of Biotin. What is Nioxin for?

Nioxin makes your hair grow faster. There's a whole thread on it. :yep: People have noticed phenomenal growth. I just started taking them on Saturday, but I am already noticing a difference. I have so much energy! I even started jogging again this week, which is something I haven't done in years.