definately making brastrap (pic)

buffalosoldier

Congrats !! What your'e doing is such a good idea. how often do you get it recornrowed?

I wouldn't mind trying it but Im not a wig person AT ALL.

Nyambura

surfer girl
NO DOUBT! Ms. Portugal, you will be at brastrap shortly, if you're not already there. And you did all this in a year?!!!:eek: :notworthy::grin: Wishing you the best and happy hair growing on your way to waist length (you're definitely on the right path!):up:

PretteePlease

#fakeworkouts
buffalosoldier said:
Congrats !! What your'e doing is such a good idea. how often do you get it recornrowed?

I wouldn't mind trying it but Im not a wig person AT ALL.
if you arent a wig person just get your rows re done every 4 wks if you can find someone cheap and forget about the wig

i get i rebraided ever 2months but this time i unbraided the end of the braid to add extra hair to keep my ends form locking because thats what happened last time I am on my 3rd braid cycle since i decided to do it on a regular
i am getting tired of the wigs though i really want to see my hair but then i really do want to become a heat slave I like to switch my style up so much
but this has really been a money saver for me

wash/condition/cornrow straight back $15 + $5 each for design or extensions
my new dena cali mono human wig $70 1 per yr (wl last at least 2yrs)

plus i only use cheapie products shampoo condit curl activator my most expensive thing besides the wig is the Aphogee 16 but it lasts the whole yr
when i pour it into a spray bottle and it cuts down on the mess