DC-Area Twenty Something Christians - STOP HERE

brownsugarflyygirl

Okay yall....I am 23...and I refuse to believe that because I choose to live for GOD that means I have to be wack or lame!!

There is SOOOOOO much to do in the DC AREA besides clubbin' and partyin'....so I am looking for some young Christian ladies who are interested in HANGING OUT and ENJOYING LIFE...and possibly planning a trip to the Carribean....cause a sista could use a vacation :grin:

So if you are in the area...and WANT TO HANG OUT, HAVE FUN, ATTEND SOME AREA events, then reply to this thread and send me a PM.

Thanks ladies :)

Good for you!! Shoot, I wish you were in Memphis. I'm looking for the same type of fellowship. If you ever come to Memphis, holla at your girl...I'm 31, but I look like I'm in my early 20's.:D

brownsugar...That sounds cool. I'm PG county of now. Any time you want to get together that will be fine.

I just moved to DC area for the summer last week. So I don't know anything about the area. Just turned 21.

brownsugarflyygirl said:
Okay yall....I am 23...and I refuse to believe that because I choose to live for GOD that means I have to be wack or lame!!

There is SOOOOOO much to do in the DC AREA besides clubbin' and partyin'....so I am looking for some young Christian ladies who are interested in HANGING OUT and ENJOYING LIFE...and possibly planning a trip to the Carribean....cause a sista could use a vacation :grin:

So if you are in the area...and WANT TO HANG OUT, HAVE FUN, ATTEND SOME AREA events, then reply to this thread and send me a PM.

Thanks ladies :)

i live in pg county too. But i am on the dc line. Let me know what's up and we can hang out too.

good post...I really miss NYC cos without clubbing I was always out and about but I dont know much else to do since I moved here so I basically stopped going out.

IM 26...hope thats not too old....lemme know when y'all wanna hang out...i live in Bmore county...
Now where's brownsugarflyygirl?.....u started this thread...we need u back in here ASAP:lol:

PS good Idea by the way....

U ladies should log onto meetup.com. They have a group called 20 somethings for Christ. They are looking to do the same things you guys are..

there is a website called http://www.christianhangsuite.com. they have something called first sundays, where they go to a local dc area restaurant (sorry forgot the name of the place) or other venue for local Christian events. Check it out, i think it is what you are looking for! Blessings!

Haha...sorry for not checking back with the thread :grin:

I am happy to see that there are other ladies interested in something similar....I moved to the area two years ago but I have been so busy with grad school/ working full time that I pretty much hang out with people I knew from undergrad or from my church so I wanted to branch out a little bit.

If you all dont mind, please PM me your email address...then we can coordinate something off the board.

Thanks Nissi for the link to ChristianHangSuite...I actually used to work for that site and did the gospel artists bookings for the First Sundays events. Its a great site and good way find out whats going on in the Christian community.

So hope to hear from you ladies soon...:)

KLB - Congrats on Graduation :) If I am ever in Memphis, I will def. send you a PM and let you know ahead of time. I actually will be in Jxn, MS this summer.

Jessica - Girl please, 25!! LOL....quit playing.

Well I cant wait to meet all you ladies :D

Back