Dax--------------I am now a true Believer!!!!!!

Nessa

Dear Everyone,

Dang, I may even faint. Yesterday, I put on Dax the green grease with vegetables, and combed it. My hair was shiny with a high sheen. And my hair looked and felt silky. And my hair was the straightest and softest it has ever been in it's life. Wow, this is a keeper. Most products I use just disapear in my hair quickly. This lasts for a long time. Plus today I just got my hair braided in Medium braids. So my real hair looks so silky. Now my 4a/4b hair has found something it likes and it prevents dryness. Wow. Some of it's ingredients include. Olive Oil,Castor Oil, Lanolin,Coconut Oil,Bergamont,Petroleum, and Mineral Oil, with Parfum, and coloring. Wow this is great. I would recommend this for every person who currently likes to use grease.

Nessa

Compassion

Wow, glad this product is working for you Nessa.
Isn't it great when you FINALLY find a product that works wonders??

Blessings,

Compassion

sassygirl125

Professional PJ
Nessa, you may like Nature's Blessings. I got some from the Black Expo for $3. I've never seen it in any stores. But I have seen it here.

It's a light hair grease. No animal products. It's basically olive oil, a bunch of essential oils and mineral jelly as a stabilzer.

Nessa

I know Nature's Blessing. I have went to that site too. I have heard about but I can't buy things online now. I will try that soon though. Sounds pretty goo dthough.

sbg4evr

That's great. I first started to use Dax back in the 70s and 80s. I stopped using the green Dax because it attracts dust and lint like a magnet. Green Dax is great in the winter but in the summer it melts like butter in your hair (due to the petroleum and mineral oil) and will literally run down your face.