Cut it or Leave it

NappFrizz83

I BC'd my hair may 2006 and i only had about a inch of hair..i didnt get to transition long because my relaxed hair was breaking off from the natural. Later on i decided to put a permanent dye on my hair :wallbash: and ever since then i barely retain any length :sad: so should i just cut the dye out or let it grow out on its own or is there something i can use to keep my dyed hair from breaking off (btw im in braids right now) I just dont wanna cut my hair because i HATE SHORT HAIR or atleast on me and that would be like my whole puff :perplexed i feel like im stuck and i can't stand it!!!

I BC'd my hair may 2006 and i only had about a inch of hair..i didnt get to transition long because my relaxed hair was breaking off from the natural. Later on i decided to put a permanent dye on my hair :wallbash: and ever since then i barely retain any length :sad: so should i just cut the dye out or let it grow out on its own or is there something i can use to keep my dyed hair from breaking off (btw im in braids right now) I just dont wanna cut my hair because i HATE SHORT HAIR or atleast on me and that would be like my whole puff :perplexed i feel like im stuck and i can't stand it!!!
I would say leave it and let it grow out on its own them slowly trim it off. HTH:grin:

Grow a little- trim a little
23_5_107.gif

Back