CURLKIT OWES ME A REFUND

Umm Ebraheem

Well, after only 2 months I am disgusted with Curlkit. I waited a long time before ordering a subscription service. Heather and her Curlkit crew owe me a refund for 2 months. I did not receive my July Curlkit and I was charged for August before I could cancel. I have been emailing these people for weeks and have yet to get any information on when I was going to be refunded. I have resorted to posting messages on the facebook page and now here. My next step is going to be a complaint to the Better Business Bureau.

The customer service with Curlkit is awful. They left the apartment number off my address and so my July Curlkit was returned and then they blamed me. Apparently if you correct your address on their webiste you have to also email them and tell them you corrected your address. Their website is not efficient or sophisticated enough to register the changes. Of course that is not listed anywhere that I saw so I had not idea. I corrected my address the same day I signed up for the service so it is not like I moved and had to put in a change of address.

I would never recommend this service to anyone and I'm sorry I even started this mess. Now I'm out 40 dollars for absoultely nothing. I got 1 box in June and that was a dissapointment and now this. I am determined that she is going to give me my money back.

LexiDior

Sorry this has happen to you :( I'm glad I only signed up for the beta box. How did you pay?? If you used Paypal or a credit card, you can contest the charges.

Umm Ebraheem

I will look into disputing the charges. I've already filed a complaint with the BBB. The part that really pissed me off was when whoever answers their email basically told me it was my fault I did not get my July box because I corrected my address on their website and did not email them. What is the point of having a website if it cannot handle your business needs and that Caviar Curls stuff that came in my June Curlkit was not even from a real company. I was willing to overlook a lot of things but taking my money and not giving me any product is not one of them.