Cornerstone Henna Blend: 500 Grams (36 Ayurvedic Herbal Blend)

Tchanelle

Has anyone tried this product? They've been reviewed by a couple of Youtuber's. The blend sounds good, but the ingredients are not organic. I know some herbs can have heavy metals and pesticides if they are not organic. I don't want to lose my progress. Here are the ingredients:

Aloe Vera Leaves, Amla Fruits, Ashwagandha Root, Baheda Fruit, Bhringraj, Brahmi, Cloves, Curry Leaves, Cedarwood, Fenugreek, Flaxseed, Ginger, Gotu Kola, Henna (Lawsonia Inermis), Hibiscus, Jamun, Kachur Sugandhi, Kapur Kachri, Katha, Lodhra, Manjistha, Marshmallow, Licorice, Nagarmotha, Neem, Neutral Henna (Cassia Obovata), Aritha (Sapindus Trifoliatus), Ratanjot, Reetha (Sapindus Mukorossi), Rose Petal, Sandalwood, Shikakai, Sidr, Stinging Nettle, Green Tea (Camellia Sinensis), Tulsi .

This is the products description: Our 36 herb henna blend increases moisture, reduces single strand knots and tangles, soothes itchy and flaky scalp, thickens fine strands and much more.

Cornerstone Henna herbal blend.jpg

@Aggie
@aquajoyice
@beauti
@CICI24
@Colocha
@Daina
@DanceOnTheSkylines
@douglala
@ElevatedEnergy
@fifigirl
@gawcjw
@grownwomanaz
@Hairties
@halee_J
@Honey Bee
@Jade Feria
@jamaica68
@Jetblackhair
@Keen
@keranikki
@kxlot79
@LadyPBC
@larry3344
@long.hair.dont.care
@MkLaShay
@mzteaze
@naturalagain2
@NaturallyATLPCH
@NCHairDiva
@Nightingale
@Nini90012
@prettywhitty
@Rozlewis
@Saludable84
@SimplyWhole
@SunkissedSiren
@tapioca_pudding
@ThatJerseyGirl
@tolly
@trueheartofgold
@weavepat
@YvetteWithJoy

weavepat

I bought this during BF. It's the main powder in my ayurvedic tea, and I mixed it with other herbs I already had to make gloss bars. I use my tea on my scalp almost every day and I moisturize my hair with my ayurvedic spritz daily. I use a gloss every 2 weeks.

The gloss loosens up my texture, an effect Youtubers noticed as well. If you make any kind of paste with this powder, you should try to strain it with a stocking because it does have larger particles that can be difficult to rinse out.

I've consistently used products made from this blend for two months and my hair's doing rather well. Still if using organic ingredients is important to you, you should buy what you feel comfortable with. It's your money and your health after all. HTH

Dee-Licious

I bought this during BF. It's the main powder in my ayurvedic tea, and I mixed it with other herbs I already had to make gloss bars. I use my tea on my scalp almost every day and I moisturize my hair with my ayurvedic spritz daily. I use a gloss every 2 weeks.

The gloss loosens up my texture, an effect Youtubers noticed as well. If you make any kind of paste with this powder, you should try to strain it with a stocking because it does have larger particles that can be difficult to rinse out.

I've consistently used products made from this blend for two months and my hair's doing rather well. Still if using organic ingredients is important to you, you should buy what you feel comfortable with. It's your money and your health after all. HTH
Now I gotta research what the heck are gloss bars.

I still need to make some more homemade oil... I haven’t made any since like the summer.

Aggie

I have a little over half of those ingredients already in my stash and some of the others I'm not crazy about getting so for now, I'm good. Thanks for the look out none the less @Tchanelle.

Jamila henna seem to work best on my hair at the moment so I don't think I will be experimenting with anything new for a while.