Cool Site

Supergirl

With Love & Silk
Wonder-Gro has a cool website to have such low-cost products. I pulled out their Shea Butter Hair and Body Butter from my HUGE arsenal of products. I'm really enjoying it and it really makes my hair feel soft.

It's just about the same consistency as pure Shea Butter but not as hard and more white in color. It also doesn't have the same scent--it smells almost like baby powder. You do have to rub it between your hands to melt it down before putting it in your hair.

Check out the site: http://www.wonder-gro.com

Oh--I found the Shea Butter at a local Asian BSS for $2.99 if you're interested.

Isis

Very cool site! I just ordered a free sample of the shea butter and the Herb Blaster! Thank you for the link Supergirl!

OnceUponAtime

Oh boy, that is tempting. I was trying to find the ingredient listing and stumbled across a Yahoo store selling them from $1-$2 cheaper than the site. I think I'll send for a sample of the offered products to give them a little test run.

Honi

There is no board.
That little girls hair is just so pretty! I've tried the shea butter in the round tub in the past. Smells heavenly!

Lindy

That site IS cool!!
I actually have the WonderGro Hair & Body Oil and the Silky Shine Spray and they are pretty good!!