Conditioner Dry Hair, BlowDry, FlatIron

Auburn

Im surprised I sat though the video. :perplexed

I even checked out the other parts to the video...using conair to curl the hair afterward etc...

let me go ahead and say "different strokes for different folks and apparently its working for her" :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Auburn

Oh okay... Like what?

1. Putting on conditioner before flat iron. Keeping the hair clean after washing gives me that "swang".

2. Holding the flatiron in one place for too long. Smooth even strokes for me prevent dents in the hair. Also prevents hot spots & excessive burning.

3. 23984729387298478934 combs & brushes. I only need a wide tooth and a rat tail comb. Thats just me.

4. Using GREASE period. The first thing that comes to my mind is COOKING the hair and the burnt hair smell. I use sabino moisture block for shine and no reversion. Some use grease for sealing. I just wouldnt use it with heat.

5. She was rough on her hair when she detangled. I just go from the bottom up with the wide tooth comb.

6. Blowfryer. I personally would blow dry on cool or air dry to preserve the health of my hair & keep the moisture locked in. I also blow dry in a downward direction NEVER against the cuticles.

7. Flatironing AND curling with regular irons. Thats just me so no offense to anyone.

Last edited:

1Aleeesha

1. Putting on conditioner before flat iron. Keeping the hair clean after washing gives me that "swang".

2. Holding the flatiron in one place for too long. Smooth even strokes for me prevent dents in the hair. Also prevents hot spots & excessive burning.

3. 23984729387298478934 combs & brushes. I only need a wide tooth and a rat tail comb. Thats just me.

4. Using GREASE period. The first thing that comes to my mind is COOKING the hair and the burnt hair smell. I use sabino moisture block for shine and no reversion. Some use grease for sealing. I just wouldnt use it with heat.

5. She was rough on her hair when she detangled. I just go from the bottom up with the wide tooth comb.

6. Blowfryer. I personally would blow dry on cool or air dry to preserve the health of my hair & keep the moisture locked in. I also blow dry in a downward direction NEVER against the cuticles.

7. Flatironing AND curling with regular irons. Thats just me so no offense to anyone.

Thanks I just wanted to know:grin::grin:

1Aleeesha

I like the way her hair came out... I was wondering if putting the conditioner on there was something that more people do? Anyone who does it feel free to share! I'd like to hear your experience.:yep: