Cholesterol: Which brand and formula do you prefer?

moriahar

I sitting here with a head full of Lekair Cholesterol (the orange colored one). I'm mad because I'm POSITIVE that I bought a old jar. Its thicker than pudding and was difficult to smooth through my hair and smells old. The only reason I'm using it is because I just did a protein treatment and I needed a really good dc.

I will be buying a new-er jar in the next week or so but am interested to know:

Which particular brand and formula do you ladie prefer?

Americka

Lustrasilk Shea Butter + Mango Cholesterol Plus

Tee

There is one that i LOVE and must have in my stash at all times!

Silk Elements Cholesterol. Tangles don't stand a chance with this stuff! I having been using this for over a year or more!

Stella B.

Been using Queen Helene Cholesterol forever...just recently tried the one with placenta and panthenol in it, because it doesn't have any sulfates or detergents added. It's thick and heavy, but 30 minutes with it on under a heat cap is an awesome DC!:grinwink:

Neith

#1 Lustraslik Olive Oil Cholesterol
#2 Lustrasilk Shea Butter Mango Cholesterol

I love both of these :yep:

They are mineral oil free and moisturizing. I DC with it and use it in my leave -in mix :yep: I like the olive oil one just a little more than the shea butter... but they are both good.

I also like the lustrasilk aloe and hollywood beauty olive cholesterols, but they contain mineral oil. So if you don't avoid mineral oil, give these a try too :)