Check out my WIG!!!

@ luvSlave & Baileyscream...
I airdried my hair last night in 4 braids to do a braidout like vangrey. Well, once again, my braidout didn't turn out right this morning. :( My hair has too many lengths and my hair isn't long enough...

So I combed my hair back, put on the satin cap starting from my hairline, tucked the extra hair hanging out around my nape underneath the satin cap, and then put on my wig.

I plan on moisturizing my hair each night and maybe wear my real hair in a loose twist and tie it with a satin scarf. ;)

Poohbear said:
I airdried my hair last night in 4 braids to do a braidout like vangrey. Well, once again, my braidout didn't turn out right this morning. :( My hair has too many lengths and my hair isn't long enough...

if you are looking for a wavy look... maybe try bantu knots.

Pooh, it looks great on you. Is it human or synthetic?

Love your album :)

vangrey said:
if you are looking for a wavy look... maybe try bantu knots.
I've tried bantu knots before and I get the same result. My hair just doesn't airdry good in braids or knots. From now on if I want to wear my hair down instead of in a bun, I'm going to try the ponytail method and put a lot of products on my hair and let it dry like that.;)

lkg4healthyhair said:
Pooh, it looks great on you. Is it human or synthetic?

Love your album :)
ummmm... I'm really not sure! Hee-hee! I think it's synthetic. When I went to church today, people thought it was my real hair! Isn't that funny? :lol: So maybe it's human hair.

Last edited:
CurlyCrly said:
It looks very good on you. Is that a lace front wig? Is it hot with the satin cap on?
What is a lace front wig? :lol: Sorry, I'm not an expert on this stuff, this is my first wig. And no, it's not hot with the satin cap on. My head feels comfortable overall with the cap and wig on.;)

Back