Check out my new instant weave

the password isnt working for me. anyway im sure it looks cute. Im wearing an instant weave through my transition too. i love them.

cupcake said:
Ooh Cincy, this looks good! It's so cute. I might have to check it out for myself. :look: :lol:

Thanks cupcake!!! Get one, I am planning to use it as a protective style since I can't press my hair with this heat.

sugaplum said:
I didn't get a chance to see your instant weave, but you have very pretty hair. :) I like it. :)

Thanks Sugaplum, I am not sure why you could not see it.

Ar010 said:
the password isnt working for me. anyway im sure it looks cute. Im wearing an instant weave through my transition too. i love them.

You tried natural? Hmmmm I am not sure what is up with it, I will check it out. How often do you wear it? I am a little concerned about my hairline from what I have heard from others. Have you experienced any issues with them? TIA

Last edited:
i wear mine every day except when im doing an updo. as far as my hairline I have really thick hair and I haven't noticed any thinning. just make sure too keep that area well moisturized and wear a comfy grip or some kind of stocking cap so the instant weave wont move around and rub that area.

Ar010 said:
i wear mine every day except when im doing an updo. as far as my hairline I have really thick hair and I haven't noticed any thinning. just make sure too keep that area well moisturized and wear a comfy grip or some kind of stocking cap so the instant weave wont move around and rub that area.

Thanks for the info, I have been in a bun most of this month and I am sick of it, I hate buns, so I am hoping to make this my protective style for July. I have been working out and my hair cannot hold a style.

honeycomb719 said:
Looks awesome :) . I'll be on the look out for that one....

Thanks Honeycomb!!

carrie said:
Girl, that is cute. Where did you get it? *Carrie hopes it was an online purchase* :sekret:

:lol:
Thanks Carrie!!!! Actually I bought it at a local BSS

Back