Cheap substitute for Cathy Howse

Mizani_Mrs

Are u referring to the Dew moisturizer spray? or the creme moisturizer? Well they both smell exactly like S-curl, straight up. So when i run out of the dew, i'm just gonna fill the bottle up with water and add a lil S-curl and use that. As for the creme, i think u need to find any type of generic creme that doesn't contain mineral oil and then add S-curl to it, and maybe a little bit of olive oil if it isn't oily enough. her ingredient list aren't anything spectacular, its the same as S-curl.... :look:

moneychaser

Dudleys PCA Moisture Retainer, we had a thread on this not to long ago!! I swear its almost idenical to UBH moisturizer

genesis

As far as the dew I use S-Curl, and for her moisturizer I am using Elasta QP Recovery oil moisturizer. I picked it up at the BSS for 4.00! I still like her deep conditoner, but I have been using Aubreys GPB lately.

MonaLisa

genesis said:
As far as the dew I use S-Curl, and for her moisturizer I am using Elasta QP Recovery oil moisturizer. I picked it up at the BSS for 4.00! I still like her deep conditoner, but I have been using Aubreys GPB lately.

Elasta QP Recovery actually has mineral oil in it...but it's like in the middle of the list of ingredients..

Dang Genesis, 4 bucks? I guess I should feel glad about my 2.79.

genesis

MonaLisa said:
Elasta QP Recovery actually has mineral oil in it...but it's like in the middle of the list of ingredients..

Dang Genesis, 4 bucks? I guess I should feel glad about my 2.79.

My bad, I just went to look at the bottle and the sticker says 2.99, your price is still better. :D The total purchase was around 4.00, of course I bought other stuff too. Yeah I saw the mineral oil, I only use it on my hair so I figured it would be OK.