Ceramic Flat Iron

Mochalolita

Hey everybody....I can't stop spending money because of this forum, and I'm so happy! I got a ceramic flat iron from Sally's today, and I am absolutely in love...I washed my hair and flat ironed...my hair came out fabulous and feels really really soft...thanks to whomever first mentioned it, I am in hair heaven /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Hugs,
Crys

Mochalolita

Hey ya'll....MsChiChi, Caress got it exactly right! It's the Jilbere! Best appliance I've ever bought! Hth!

Hugs,
Crys

Allandra

Way to go Crys. I also have a Jilbere Ceramic flat iron (1"). I love it. I read a post here where someone mentioned it snagged their hair. Well, it doesn't snag my hair. :)

Last edited:

skegeesmb

My jilbere (the larger plate size) snagged my hair. But I loved it before that. I also am on my fifth one. They seemed to stop getting hot at a certain point. Mine may have just been defective. This one I have now is still kicking, but I am ready to give another flatiron a chance.

CurlyCrly

To each his own. :)
I have a jilbere (1") and really like it too. Prior to that, I tried another one....can't remember what it was, but I took it back to sallys before I even finished my hair. It didn't work well for me at all.