Carol's Daughter Tui Hair Oil? Anyone use?

*ElleB

I went to Sephora this weekend and I got a whiff of this and WOW, did it smell good....:love:

I would love to know if anyone uses this. Or have used it in the past.... What were your results....??

TIA :)

I love the scent of this! The smell especially stays around if you use this on wet hair and air dry. Other than the scent though, I can say that it didn't do much for my hair.

Supergirl said:
I love the scent of this! The smell especially stays around if you use this on wet hair and air dry. Other than the scent though, I can say that it didn't do much for my hair.

Ohhh I see...Can't beat that lovely scent tho...!

It's just a standard oil - won't do anything magnificent for your hair but the smell is like HEAVEN!!! I use it as a body oil after my bath sometimes.

omg I love the smell of this stuff..as far as what it did to my hair I think the only thing it really did was leave it smelling good all day..lol I would use it on my scalp and sometimes just rub a lil in the palm of my hand and run it through my hair..never noticed that it did anything at all. I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE the smell..lol

LOOOOOVE the smell! But, it didn't do anything for my hair. I usually use it for shine when doing braidouts or twistouts.

I might buy it just for the scent. I didn't know they sold Carol's daughter at Sephora. I love that place.

I use the Tui leave in conditioner...the same lovely scent but it actually softens my hair..its my new staple. - Melissa

I didnt know they sold it at Sephora either. We dont have one of those so I guess I am stuck with ordering off line.

Never used this Oild tho ElleB. If you get it let know what you think.

i may buy it for the scent as well, even though hot six oil is my staple oil. im placing an order at the end of the week for carols daughter products and was considering this one. i love it when my hair smells good!

Back