Cantu Hair Products

Avaya

Has anyone heard of and/or used Cantu? It is sold on Drugstore.com. I am interested in purchasing the rinse out and leave in conditioners and would like some reviews. I haven't seen this brand anywhere but drugstore. It is very inexpensive.

300.jpg

300.jpg

i've heard of it and seen in drugstores. i heard several people mention it as a recommended product but i have never used it.

i've used the shea butter in the second pic. its kinda heavy, but it does leave the hair moisturized. You have to use it sparingly. I got it from walmart. I wouldnt recommend it when wearing the hair down.

I thought it looked like it may be a "grocery store" brand but since I didn't see it at Walgreens I wasn't sure. If its at Target I'll try it. Walmart is to far away and I ain't got no car, man!:lol: I won't waste the money on the s/h if the product can be purchased in a regular store.

I use the Break Cure and it's :up:!! I get it from a local BSS. I use it also as a protectant for the pretreated hair when I do a relaxer retouch.

the after shampoo conditioner leaves much to be desired. i tried it once and went straight back to my tried and true nexxus humectress and oyin honey hemp conditioners. it felt like it left build-up (the second ingredient is alcohol i think) and did not moisturize my hair well. it felt drier than usual.

however, i do like the shea moisturizer and the hair/scalp oil.

I use the Cantu Shea Butter Daily Oil Moisturizer, and then seal with jojoba or coconut oil. I really like it; leaves my hair soft all day :)

I like the Repair Cream. You don't need too much of it.
I didn't care too much for the conditioner though.
I'm getting the Break Cure because I hear nothing but good things about it.

I've used the Shea Butter Leave-In cream a few times. I liked it but it can leave you hair with a white residue if you use too much.

I wanted to try the shea butter creame but i've never seen this brand in any drugstores, walmart, target or anything around here.

I use the after-rinse out conditioner and it leaves my hair pretty moisturized. I didn't care for the grow-strong treatment... I have 2 jars if somebody wants to take it off my hands:)

The Shea Butter leave-in stuff (second pic) is one of my staples! I don't have to use much, so that huge jar goes a long way. The longer I stretch, the better this stuff is to tame my NG and keep everything manageable.

$5 well spent, I say! :grin:

I like the shea butter it really made my hair soft. I brought mine at Fred's. You could check in there if you have one in your area.

I used the leave in conditioner today and i loved it. I also use the Break Cure...thanks Kinikakes for recommending. I love both.

The Cantu leave-in conditioner cream is my staple!!! I :love: that stuff!!! I grab a jar whenever I see it on sale. Ya know...just in case they decide to discontinue it or something crazy like that. :look: :)

I tried to like the Shea Butter leave-in, but I don't.

It just sits on my hair, leaves a residue and creates tangles and dry hair.
I purchased it after reading raves on naturally curly. In fact, when I would look for it at Walmart, they were always out. So, when I finally saw it, I purchased 2. It sits in the product grave yard now.

VWVixxen said:
I use the Break Cure and it's :up:!! I get it from a local BSS. I use it also as a protectant for the pretreated hair when I do a relaxer retouch.

I was using Break Cure too, but it eventually left my hair feeling kind of slimy/coated. It has a cone in it. I switched to using Africa's Best Organics Carrot Oil Creme.

I use the second pic. It's works great to keep the hair moisturized. If I'm wearing my hair done I just use a little bit rubbed in my hands and then rubbed on my hair before I wrap or roll it.

I actually just started back using it this week, and I LOVE IT... don't even remember why I stopped - probably because I have so many products.

I use the Break Cure ONLY on my ends and have for the past year. I seal that with coconut oil. This contributed greatly to maintaining my fried, dyed ends so my hair could grow. This is still #1 in my regimen.

I use the Seah Butter Leave In (second picture), and I LOVE it! A little goes a long way! It keeps the hair very moisturised.

IrisDaVirus said:
I've used the Shea Butter Leave-In cream a few times. I liked it but it can leave you hair with a white residue if you use too much.

Everytime I see your avatar I got to crack up!:lachen:
Can't wait for rush hour 3!!

Back