Can't braid to save your life!

longhairlover

I cannot braid for nothing, today i thought i'd be able to do two braids going from the front to the side of my hair only to find out i am braid incompetent. I did a french braid instead but that's crooked. :wallbash:

I have always envied those that can braid and i can't even do the kiddie hair styles, I don't know what i'm gonna do when I have kids hopefully they will be boys Lol!

do any of you on here face the same issues?

Mars_Reiko

I have a little girl, so I dont have a choice lol. But seriously, I just practiced alot on my ex boyfriends hair when we were to together. My braiding got so good, his friends starting asking me to braid their hair:grin:.

empressri

girl you just gotta practice! my braids look sort of special sometimes and i just give up lol. my fiance was like my hair looked matted when i tried to do this alicia keys-ish style. i was like :ohwell:

my twists started off crazy looking though and now i have them looking great

tiffers

Whisper "bleep boop" to yourself when you're sad.
I can't cornrow t save my life :nono:

There are sooo many cute styles I wanna do on my girls' hair, but I can't. Sigh. :perplexed

longhairlover

i'm gonna have to buy one of those beauty school mannequins with the yaki hair to practice lol!!!!

I have a little girl, so I dont have a choice lol. But seriously, I just practiced alot on my ex boyfriends hair when we were to together. My braiding got so good, his friends starting asking me to braid their hair:grin:.

longhairlover

funny a%% hell lol!!!!!

men always have something to say right lol!!!
i'm trying the simplest a french braid but last night it was giving me the hardest i swear.

it was always said that black girls can braid, but not me oh and one of my good friends shes' incompetent too lol!!!!

and my moms......:lachen:

girl you just gotta practice! my braids look sort of special sometimes and i just give up lol. my fiance was like my hair looked matted when i tried to do this alicia keys-ish style. i was like :ohwell:

my twists started off crazy looking though and now i have them looking great

longhairlover

i am cracking up right now lol!!!! making the mannequin bald too crazy lol!!! that's why i was not gonna practice on myself, my hair is shedding anyway and i don't need to keep going back and trying on myself to get it right.

this has been a long time thing that i have never been able to do, growing up so many of my friends could braid really good, and there i was little can't braid black girl lol!!!! can't braid Tati lol!

Yep, I'm terrible. I even bought a nappy haired mannequin
http://www.flickr.com/photos/57278355@N00/1533957181/in/set-72157601018650172/
Man, I really tried. The less kinky the hair, the better I can do. But on my hair? I just can't do it, it looks jacked. I was destroying my own hair practicing and making the mannequin bald, too. I gave up.

longhairlover

mwedzi,

your mannequin's hair looks nice in that pic, i was thinking of getting that style but with a kinky weave in the back, I have never worn a weave but with one of my stretches last year i wanted to do something different and hide my hair, but then of course the husband had to say something, like he knows hair styles lol!!!!