Canola Oil and baby powder

After my regular shampoo I sprayed a canola oil, water, and (a dab of ) moisturizer mixture on my ng. I then shower capped it for a while. I heard on tv that baby powder gets rid of oil in the har, and since I went a little overboard with the oil, I put some in my hair. It was great, my hair is very soft now, and it moves without feeling weighted down, despite the amount of oil that was on the shaft of my hair. I recomend this If not for anything but the look and feel.

Hmmmm...really? I guess this would be good for white folk since they(type 1's) tend to have oily hair at times.

How did you apply the powder? It didn't become like a paste in you hair? I'm imagining it being like mixing oil with flour or something... :lol:

I just tried this and it worked! My fine hair had gotten a little greasy because I went a little heavy with the oils. I sprinkled a little bit of my old loose makeup powder into my hairbrush and it took away that extra greasiness and weight with just a couple swipes of the brush.

thanks for the tip, uncutandgettinglonger!

I sprinkle baby powder on my synthetic hair wigs to make them less "plastic" looking, works everytime :up:

Back