Can I order a phony pony online?

soslychic

Where can I order a phony pony online. I'm particuly looking for one that is curly that I can pick out to be more naturally looking like a curly fro or a straight human hair one that I can curl myself. I'm looking for a short one (of course I can always cut it short so it dosn't really matter) because I want it to look just a little longer than my natural hair when it's in a ponytail (which isn't very long)
I need some encouragement yall, I have this little ERK about wearing hair that didn't grow outta my head even though I wore braids for years
I'm afraid the hairpiece is gonna fall off or a kids gonna yank it!

Nyambura

surfer girl
I love this one and wear it all the time:

You can get it from here. Straight are about $12 and the curly one about is $15.

soslychic

[ QUOTE ]
Nyambura said:
I love this one and wear it all the time:

You can get it from here. Straight are about $12 and the curly one about is $15.

[/ QUOTE ]

Could you please give me the url to that site? The active link isn't working.

silvergirl

be weary who you order from, ive order from five diff companies, an two of them have yet to send out my order an that was over 2 an a half months ago! i had also requested express shippin so theres no way it could possibly take that long. im keepin an eye on my credit card as i havent been charged for them yet an havent been able to contact the company.

soslychic

[ QUOTE ]
silvergirl said:
be weary who you order from, ive order from five diff companies, an two of them have yet to send out my order an that was over 2 an a half months ago! i had also requested express shippin so theres no way it could possibly take that long. im keepin an eye on my credit card as i havent been charged for them yet an havent been able to contact the company.

[/ QUOTE ]

silvergirl, could you tell me which have yet to send you your order?

Nyambura

surfer girl
I'm sorry that's happened to you silvergirl! I've had no problems ordering from Dr. Locks. I've ordered from them twice.

Karonica

I remember that dream distinctly. I'm heading to the BSS store after work to pick me up 1 or 2 ponytails, or an instant weave. Depending on what I find.

deepdimples3

I'm really feeling the curly pony pic...I think I might have to make a run for the supply store...I can wear it tonight to celebrate my birthday!

Karonica

Okay, I finally bought one for $13.99 at the BSS. It is long and made out of kanekalon. It's dark brown with oranegy/auburn streaks. I can't wait to wear it!

Boadicea

I just received my order from phoniponies.com (#2, 12", deep curl) and the quality is really quite good.

They are on a clip (the types as shown in the pictures, not a lobster claw clip), no drawstrings, no combs. The clip is hair-friendly and has a soft rubber base that will slide through your hair without taking any of it out.

My only gripe is that it slides around a little if you don't put a wide enough section of hair in the clip.

Boadicea

Some are and some aren't. Most are the lobster/cee claw ones. There are usually pictures of the phonytail and then a picture of the front of it where the clip is. So far, the majority are the lobster/cee ones.

I bought two and the quality isn't very good. Phonyponies.com is by far a lot better and it looks and feels more natural and it won't dig into your scalp like the ones from especiallyyours.

Karonica

You can clip it onto your own ponytail. I'm not sure if there's a pouch or not, but I don't trust the clip ones.

Boadicea

No, there's no pouch. When you click the link below, there is a picture of one of the ponytails with a clip. It's the one below the little girl.

http://www.especiallyyours.com/product.a...5156&adsrc=

While the lobster/cee clips are very secure (I wore mine to an Universal Studios and went on every coaster and it didn't budge a bit) they cause headaches, break off hairs, are hard to adjust your own hair into, and have an unnatural sheen to them that is hard to blend your own hair into