Can I now just ask for a Prayer thread!

Irresistible

Please ladies........

Prayers ONLY for my daughter .......please!!!!!!!!!!!!

BC so far is doing good for her, but I still really want, no NEED, lots of prayer for her (and us)

please

Finally Free

Iris, my thoughts and prayers are with you and your Daughter.
May God continue to bless and keep you both. In the name of
Jesus! Amen, Amen, and Amen!

Be Bless!

Last edited:

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
In Jesus Name....

Father God, calm the storms which have been in the lives of this precious family. Calm their hearts, their minds, their souls, their financial and relationship, and health concerns. For you have solidly promised in your word, that you 'Perfect all that concerns us.' Father I thank you for 'Perfecting' every concern, every fear, every worry, every thought contrary and non conducive to their health and well-being.

Father, bring peace to their financial stability and let every need be met beyond the need and beyond their deepest prayers.

Father in place of tears and sorrow, let there be joy; the joy that only you can give and the joy that nothing and no one can steal or hinder from them.

Father, give them answers to their concerns and direction in the night seasons; your precious promise in Psalm 16, says that you will give them counsel as they sleep. I thank you for giving them 'sweet sleep'; their rest is secure in you; for you have cradled them in your heart and open arms as they come unto to you, where you will always give them rest. Perfect Peace and Perfect Rest.

Father you love them and all that you are and all that you have is for them to have and to hold forever more. In Jesus's Name, Amen and Amen.

:giveheart:

God has promised: "I will perfect all that concerns you..."

Irresistible

Shimmie that was so beautiful and such a blessing for me :cry:

Thank you , you two very sweet beautiful ladies! I love you both!!!

Irresistible

all I needed was to feel the spirit and the assurance of agreement in prayer concerning her and us

nothing like it in this world!

Shimmie

Staff member
Shimmie that was so beautiful and such a blessing for me :cry:

Thank you , you two very sweet beautiful ladies! I love you both!!!
You are so welcome beautiful sister.. :kiss:

Iris, this may seem off topic but I feel led to share this with you.

Do some gentle stretching exercises. Yes, :yep: Stretching. It eases the tension in our bodies and in our minds and it also opens our hearts to peace and hearing from the Lord.

Nothing fancy or overwhelming, but gentle stretches to relax your muscles. It flows with the prayers, perfectly. :yep:

Don't worry, if it sounds strange to mix with prayer; Girl, you know I'm over the top.... :lol:

Love and hugs and stretches... :giveheart:

Irresistible

You are so welcome beautiful sister.. :kiss:

Iris, this may seem off topic but I feel led to share this with you.

Do some gentle stretching exercises. Yes, :yep: Stretching. It eases the tension in our bodies and in our minds and it also opens our hearts to peace and hearing from the Lord.

Nothing fancy or overwhelming, but gentle stretches to relax your muscles. It flows with the prayers, perfectly. :yep:

Don't worry, if it sounds strange to mix with prayer; Girl, you know I'm over the top.... :lol:

Love and hugs and stretches... :giveheart:

I am going to be honest, I still feel alot of pain, AND on the verge of tears alot. I withstood alot of pain to stand through this horrible hormone imbalance she has and its caused so much pain and destruction and what it did to our lives

I guess I just gotta cry and pray it out

I'm thankful, but admittedly still afraid

and it was hard having NO ONE to understand, so hard!

I receive that word, you know why? Because it is true, living on edge like we have and the pain has caused me physical problems from the stress, sometimes the uproar was so horrific, i felt as though my heart would just stop beating in my chest, it was sheer terror at times

so I will just cry, because I CANT stop it anyway

Shimmie

Staff member
I am going to be honest, I still feel alot of pain, AND on the verge of tears alot. I withstood alot of pain to stand through this horrible hormone imbalance she has and its caused so much pain and destruction and what it did to our lives

I receive that word, you know why? Because it is true, living on edge like we have and the pain has caused me physical problems from the stress, sometimes the uproar was so horrific, i felt as though my heart would just stop beating in my chest, it was sheer terror at times

Cry it out, sis. Just cry it out. :bighug: It's gets better and God promises it so.

When you have a chance go back to Precious Wavy's (Nice & Wavy) thread on Elijah. Ummmm, you'll be blessed. :yep: The paralells in our posts in these two threads are confirmation that God has heard your cries and your prayers.

Love and blessings....:giveheart:

Rest angel... just rest. :sleep2: God is loving you into His protective loving rest. :hug2:

**Tasha*Love**

Irresistible I know that you are requesting prayer for your daughter but I am including you in my prayers as well. I have experienced PMDD and I know first hand what your daughter is going through. My hormones were so out of control and I felt helpless. Every, I mean EVERY made me cry uncontrollably or very angry. I could feel myself going through the changes but I did not know how to deal with it all. My doctor placed me on BC as well as a mild anti-depressant. I wasn't feeling the anti-depressant at all and relied on the BC. I still have my moments but they are not as bad as they used to be.

I am not making excuses for your daughters actions but I know that alot of the pain that she caused was unintentional.

I am sure that once her medicine starts working things will be better.

Keep your head up!

Irresistible

Cry it out, sis. Just cry it out. :bighug: It's gets better and God promises it so.

When you have a chance go back to Precious Wavy's (Nice & Wavy) thread on Elijah. Ummmm, you'll be blessed. :yep: The paralells in our posts in these two threads are confirmation that God has heard your cries and your prayers.

Love and blessings....:giveheart:

Rest angel... just rest. :sleep2: God is loving you into His protective loving rest. :hug2:

yeah before coming back here, I just saw that Shimmie, that was beautiful!

every word you speak I'm just like :cry: :cry: :cry:

Irresistible

Irresistible I know that you are requesting prayer for your daughter but I am including you in my prayers as well. I have experienced PMDD and I know first hand what your daughter is going through. My hormones were so out of control and I felt helpless. Every, I mean EVERY made me cry uncontrollably or very angry. I could feel myself going through the changes but I did not know how to deal with it all. My doctor placed me on BC as well as a mild anti-depressant. I wasn't feeling the anti-depressant at all and relied on the BC. I still have my moments but they are not as bad as they used to be.

I am not making excuses for your daughters actions but I know that alot of the pain that she caused was unintentional.

I am sure that once her medicine starts working things will be better.

Keep your head up!
I know sweetie, I think thats whats happening to me now, just crying out the pain, and releasing it, now knowing that it wasnt her , not her at all, she hurt me alot, but it wasnt her, I do totally forgive her and always have even before I knew, I guess just now I can not be on edge and the turmoil for an answer is over, so now I can just cry, and omg how the tears are coming, I'm a mess! Thank you for your prayers sweetie :kiss:

topsyturvy86

It's way too late for me and i'm almost too tired to type but just wanted to let you know that you're in my prayers too. Don't worry hun, it'll be alright. Our heavenly Father has heared you. If it's any encouragement, when my little sis was younger, she was a very unpredictable child. She had similar symptoms to the one's you've described about your daughter. In her case, sometimes she'd go into fits of rage, she'd scream and pinch, and so on. My mum and everyone else was so stressed and worn out after a while but we prayed and kept praying, and kept praying some more and we didn't realize when she started changing. Now, she's a very stable, loving, and loveable mature teen that gives everyone so my joy and peace. God came through for us and I know he'll come through for your daughter and you too. I'll keep you in my prayers until I see a good report that things are getting better. :giveheart:

Irresistible

It's way too late for me and i'm almost too tired to type but just wanted to let you know that you're in my prayers too. Don't worry hun, it'll be alright. Our heavenly Father has heared you. If it's any encouragement, when my little sis was younger, she was a very unpredictable child. She had similar symptoms to the one's you've described about your daughter. In her case, sometimes she'd go into fits of rage, she'd scream and pinch, and so on. My mum and everyone else was so stressed and worn out after a while but we prayed and kept praying, and kept praying some more and we didn't realize when she started changing. Now, she's a very stable, loving, and loveable mature teen that gives everyone so my joy and peace. God came through for us and I know he'll come through for your daughter and you too. I'll keep you in my prayers until I see a good report that things are getting better. :giveheart:
Thank you!!!! I take that msg that prayer does avail much! I am taking all the encouragement sent my way, it was me holding her and us up for so long-now I just feel the tiredness of it all, but am still encouraged, I guess while I was in the 'find an answer' seat, there was no time to cry , just cry for me or the release, it was always being strong for her, now i can just cry

I do need all the prayers for her and me and so thankful you all are here to just pray for her ,me and us

it really means the world to just know others are praying

Thank God! And thank you! :kiss:

Irresistible

wanted to add about my last post

it was me etc

there was alot on me, but God had us all along, he was keeping us through it all :cry:

Irresistible

I am also going to purpose in my heart to let go all the hateful, ignorant, attacks on me that went on here

and focus on those that were a light to me in a dark situation and put out their wings to me to hold me within them and protect me while the hate was slinging, like Angels

I am just going to focus on the blessing that came out of it and forgive because they knew not......and embrace the really beautiful hearts I connected with and that were there for me

I found an answer for her and us through all of that and thats the blessing the love I saw in others that truly possessed it in their hearts was my blessing indeed

I thank God for so many of you!!!

topsyturvy86

Thank you!!!! I take that msg that prayer does avail much! I am taking all the encouragement sent my way, it was me holding her and us up for so long-now I just feel the tiredness of it all, but am still encouraged, I guess while I was in the 'find an answer' seat, there was no time to cry , just cry for me or the release, it was always being strong for her, now i can just cry

I do need all the prayers for her and me and so thankful you all are here to just pray for her ,me and us

it really means the world to just know others are praying

Thank God! And thank you! :kiss:

Yes hun, cry and let it all out. As well as prayer, immerse yourself in praise and worship. Acts 16: 23 - 26 (Story about Paul and Silas imprisoned) "And when they had laid many stripes on them, they threw them into prison, commanding the jailer to keep them securely. Having received such a charge, he put them into the inner prison and fastened their feet in the stocks. But at midnight Paul and Silas were praying and singing hymns to God, and the prisoners were listening to them. Suddenly there was a great earthquake, so that the foundations of the prison was shaken and immediately all the edoors were opened and everyone's chains loosened".

Paul and Silas lifted their hearts above their troubles and entered into God’s presence and power. Through praise and worship their hearts were raised into the joyous presence and peace of God, and provided God a channel for his power to operate in their circumstances. The Bible says that God inhabits in the praises of His people (Psalms 22:3). In other words, God “dwells” in the atmosphere of His praise. Praise is a vehicle of faith which brings us into the presence and power of God. As you do this, I believe God will touch you and heal you, giving you peace of mind and wisdom and strength for this time. :kiss:

Last edited:

Irresistible

Yes hun, cry and let it all out. As well as prayer, immerse yourself in praise and worship. Acts 16: 23 - 26 (Story about Paul and Silas imprisoned) "And when they had laid many stripes on them, they threw them into prison, commanding the jailer to keep them securely. Having received such a charge, he put them into the inner prison and fastened their feet in the stocks. But at midnight Paul and Silas were praying and singing hymns to God, and the prisoners were listening to them. Suddenly there was a great earthquake, so that the foundations of the prison was shaken and immediately all the edoors were opened and everyone's chains loosened".

Paul and Silas lifted their hearts above their troubles and entered into God’s presence and power. Through praise and worship their hearts were raised into the joyous presence and peace of God, and provided God a channel for his power to operate in their circumstances. The Bible says that God inhabits in the praises of His people (Psalms 22:3). In other words, God “dwells” in the atmosphere of His praise. Praise is a vehicle of faith which brings us into the presence and power of God. As you do this, I believe God will touch you and heal you, giving you peace of mind and wisdom and strength for this time. :kiss:

Thank you so much for this, I shall do just this! love u beautiful one! :bighug:

Crown

Praying with the Bible :
He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty. I will say of the LORD, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust...
Because thou hast made the LORD, which is my refuge, even the most High, thy habitation; There shall no evil befall thee, neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling.
For he shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways. They shall bear thee up in their hands, lest thou dash thy foot against a stone. Thou shalt tread upon the lion and adder: the young lion and the dragon shalt thou trample under feet.
Because he hath set his love upon me, therefore will I deliver him: I will set him on high, because he hath known my name. He shall call upon me, and I will answer him: I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honour him.
With long life will I satisfy him, and shew him my salvation.
(Psalm 91 : 1-2, 9-12)

Irresistible

Praying with the Bible :
He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty. I will say of the LORD, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust...
Because thou hast made the LORD, which is my refuge, even the most High, thy habitation; There shall no evil befall thee, neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling.
For he shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways. They shall bear thee up in their hands, lest thou dash thy foot against a stone. Thou shalt tread upon the lion and adder: the young lion and the dragon shalt thou trample under feet.
Because he hath set his love upon me, therefore will I deliver him: I will set him on high, because he hath known my name. He shall call upon me, and I will answer him: I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honour him.
With long life will I satisfy him, and shew him my salvation.
(Psalm 91 : 1-2, 9-12)
Wow powerful word in due season

Claiming that and standing on that! Thank you so much :kiss:

Shimmie

Staff member
wanted to add about my last post

it was me etc

there was alot on me, but God had us all along, he was keeping us through it all :cry:

Iris, yes indeed, God had you all along...:yep: Don't you know that He finds you incredibly ..... "Irresistable"?

Blessings angel. I just came in to check on you. :kiss: