Can I claim anything?

twinkletoes17

Or do I have to wait another month or two :nono: Lol, I'm so impatient, yes. This is my first time my hair's been flat ironed since MLK Day I believe. I was hoping I'd be BSL or MBL. I have a low bra MBL (I think), so really they are the same thing lol.

Can I claim both? Either? Or none :wallbash: lol.

100_0066.jpg

Please ignore the stretchmarks and back fat. I'm working on both :yep:

100_0068.jpg

Looks like you wear your bra low. I would say your are BSB right now. That is where the majority of your hair is.

I'd say APL. It seems that if you comb your hair straight those ends would be very thin and probably needs trimming. The last of the thick hair looks APL.

I could be wrong though.

I'd say APL. It seems that if you comb your hair straight those ends would be very thin and probably needs trimming. The last of the thick hair looks APL.

I could be wrong though.

I haven't trimmed in yonks. I know they need to be cut but I'm keeping them until I'm completely MBL, or they're unsightly (if they aren't already) lol. Usually my hair's in a bun so I don't worry about them too much.

Congratulations. Most of your hair is APL, so I'd say APL. However, since you're natural, I probably wouldn't be too concerned either way, you have such thick hair

Claim a solid APL with your longest layer being BSL....

I wouldnt cut anything tho (since u mostly bun)....just continue to let your hair grow out and thicken up :)

Thanks for the help ladies! I usually don't post pics but I was awfully lost last night thinking "What am I?" lol. The different answers proves that I had a reason to be confused :D lol.

You have beautiful hair, and I agree with you to not cut because you mostly protective style. I Just want you to know that I wasn't trying to say that your hair wasn't pretty.

I haven't trimmed in yonks. I know they need to be cut but I'm keeping them until I'm completely MBL, or they're unsightly (if they aren't already) lol. Usually my hair's in a bun so I don't worry about them too much.

Your hair is very pretty and it grows just like mine. My little tail will be at waist length and the rest of my hair will still be BSL/Midback, LOL!

Your BSB/BSL and Midback also look about the same.

Congrats on the growth! I would say def more than APL and near BSL. I think that with a good relaxer stretch, you will be more than BSL. Sometimes, it's the volume we want as opposed to length. My hair very thin, so I never know what I am either, LOL. Happy Easter!

Congrats on the growth! I would say def more than APL and near BSL. I think that with a good relaxer stretch, you will be more than BSL. Sometimes, it's the volume we want as opposed to length. My hair very thin, so I never know what I am either, LOL. Happy Easter!

I haven't relaxed since the 24th of August lol, I'm transitioning. My roots weren't exactly straight, they were still poofy. It took me hours to get it to look like that, yet I wasn't exactly satisfied lol.

You are right though, my NG is VERY thick and full opposed to the rest. Blowdrying my NG was a joke. I'd hold it taut and dry a little, it still coiled back lol.

Happy Easter as well!

Back