Calling All "Fantasia" Users

Peachtree

Calling All \"Fantasia\" Users

Has anyone used any of these following 2 products by Fantasia? If so, please share how these products worked for u. How would u rate them? (I've recently tried the "Tea Tree Naturals Intensive Conditioner" & I absolutely love it
. Now I'm possibly considering using the shampoo & scalp serum as well).

Any replies would certainly be appreciated
Thanks

Peachtree

Fantasia Tea Tree Naturals Shampoo

- Moisturizes and removes oily buildup.
- Penetrates and deep cleanses dry, flaky hair and scalp
- Unclogs pores
- Promotes stronger healthy hair
- Stimulates and increases circulation

Fantasia Tea Tree Naturals Scalp Serum

- Nourishes, moisturizes and relieves dry itchy, flaky scalp.
- Provides instant relief to scalp
- Cooling effect for dry flaky skin
- Vitamins and Aloe penetrates the scalp, promoting longer healthier shiny hair

E

EgyptianSand16

Re: Calling All \"Fantasia\" Users

i use the IC gel with sparklites to slick the front of my hair for afro puffs.........its alright give nice wave defintion and shine...i give it a 6 out of 10

Peachtree

Thanks for responding katie
. I've seen the polish spray in the store. Good to know that it works well for u

RedMammi

Hi, I have a dry scalp that loves to get flakey so I decided to try the fantasia scalp serum. I was so excited to use this. It has an extremely strong smell like mint and when applied feels very good and cooling. However it did nada for my scalp and dandruff. In fact it increased it. A big No No. So i ended up tossing the product in the sink and keepin the bottle to use for my oils. For those with a dry scalp i recommend the Sulpher 8 shampoo and grease, that is if u can deal with the grease on the scalp. It moisturizes like crazy and I don't have the dry scalp problem that drives me up the wall.

Peachtree

Thanks RedMammi
. I truly appreciate your response. Currently I don't have a flaky scalp nor any issues with dandruff, in fact, I wanted to use these products just for their "cooling minty" effects
. However, I definitely don't wanna create a problem, u know? Especially after reading that your scalp/dandruff issue increased after using this....

AMBERSKYE

MY SCALP TENDS TO BE DRY, SO I THINK I'LL GIVE THE NEW LINE OF A TRY. I LIKE THE PRODUCTS I'VE USED FROM FANTASIA (IC) SINCE DAY ONE!

I OCCASSIONALLY USE FANTASIA TEA SHAMPOO. I ALWAYS USE THE IC HAIR POLISHER DROPS OR MIST. IT MAKES MY HAIR SHINE WITHOUT HEAVINESS.

Britt

[ QUOTE ]
I love the Fantasia Hair polish Spray.It's great!

[/ QUOTE ]
DITTO !!! just got it this weekend and it makes my hair nice and light with a nice sheen

smooches

<font color="orange"> Hi Peachtree

I've used the Fantasia ic products with great results, but I haven't tried the tea naturals line you mentioned. I probably won't try them either because I love my CON shampoo and castor oil and if it ain't broke...

I do sometimes use rosemary or tea tree oil with my pre-shampoo to get that tingle and since you said you love the conditioner, then go for it sista

just remember to give us a product review
</font>

Vanessa22

I use Fantacia IC's leave-in conditioner in the brown bottle. I love the light scent it has, and it's one of the best leave-ins I've used.

BlackMarilyn

i use the pure tea shampoo once a month. it feels good.
i also use their deep conditioning treatments (1 in a tub and the other in a tube) and protein reconstructor (tube).

every time i get my hair relaxed, the hairdresser keeps complementing me on how strong my hair is. "Grrl! Not a STRAND came out in that sink!"

Angelicus

Hi. I just used the Gel with Sparklites mixed with a dab of coconut oil for the front part of my hair and I am truly in love. its shiny, and i can see my 4a/b waves. I love this stuff. Thank you DR!

CLASSYEBONYGIRL

Peachtree said:
Has anyone used any of these following 2 products by Fantasia? If so, please share how these products worked for u. How would u rate them? (I've recently tried the "Tea Tree Naturals Intensive Conditioner" &amp; I absolutely love it
. Now I'm possibly considering using the shampoo &amp; scalp serum as well).

Any replies would certainly be appreciated
Thanks

Peachtree

Fantasia Tea Tree Naturals Shampoo

- Moisturizes and removes oily buildup.
- Penetrates and deep cleanses dry, flaky hair and scalp
- Unclogs pores
- Promotes stronger healthy hair
- Stimulates and increases circulation

Fantasia Tea Tree Naturals Scalp Serum

- Nourishes, moisturizes and relieves dry itchy, flaky scalp.
- Provides instant relief to scalp
- Cooling effect for dry flaky skin
- Vitamins and Aloe penetrates the scalp, promoting longer healthier shiny hair

Bumping for reviews on the Fantasia Tea tree Naturals shampoo!!:)

CLASSYEBONYGIRL

Re: Calling All "Fantasia" Users

This is for all the ladies that love to experience a tingling sensation on their scalp. I had the most wonderful experience today while I was using this Fantasia Naturals Tea Tree shampoo to wash my hair:dizzy:. The smell was great and the tingling was off the chain!!:burn: I didn't even want to wash it out.:p:lol:

Peachtree

Re: Calling All "Fantasia" Users

CLASSYEBONYGIRL said:
This is for all the ladies that love to experience a tingling sensation on their scalp. I had the most wonderful experience today while I was using this Fantasia Naturals Tea Tree shampoo to wash my hair:dizzy:. The smell was great and the tingling was off the chain!!:burn: I didn't even want to wash it out.:p:lol:

I still haven't tried it... I :love: me sum tingling on the scalp :love:
This thread has reminded me to grab a bottle on my bss run... finally :)