Butter....

beyondcute

Right now Im in love with Jane Carters Nourish and SHien but Id liek to try some other butters. Anyone treid anythign new lately or know where I can try some different hair butters? Please dont say Elasta QP Mango Butter... I hate that crap but all other suggestions are welcome :lol:

SUPER SWEET

beyondcute said:
Right now Im in love with Jane Carters Nourish and SHien but Id liek to try some other butters. Anyone treid anythign new lately or know where I can try some different hair butters? Please dont say Elasta QP Mango Butter... I hate that crap but all other suggestions are welcome :lol:
:lachen:
i tried Cantu shea butter stuff

beyondcute

Yeah I like cantu shea butter. Ive heard alot of regular shea butter but its too hard and Im really not tryin to domnate my kitchen appliances to whipping it n stuff.... Any websites?

Divine Inspiration

beyondcute said:
Yeah I like cantu shea butter. Ive heard alot of regular shea butter but its too hard and Im really not tryin to domnate my kitchen appliances to whipping it n stuff.... Any websites?

:confused: I don't use any kitchen appliances with mine. I just scoop it out into my hand and use the friction to melt it. I purchase mine at Whole Foods.

gloomgeisha

I LOVE Avocado butter. I have very dense, coily, and naturally dry 4a hair and this stuff keeps my hair nice and moist. A little goes a long way and it melts easily in the palm...in fact sometimes it will melt a bit if you leave it out when you take a shower.

Avocado Butter

I too like the Cantu Shea Butter Leave In, but only as a styling aid. I find that for some reason it doesn't keep my hair as moist when I try to put it on a wash-n-go.

Check out From Nature With Love for other butters as well, such as Hemp, Cocoa, and Wheatgerm.

Priss Pot

Makeup + Bench Pressing
You can try the butters from http://www.fromnaturewithlove.com. They have a nice variety of butters such as Shea, Olive, Shealoe, Sweet Almond, Avocado (as gloomgeisha mentioned above), Hemp Seed, etc. I highly reccommend that site.

ETA: I have the Shealoe and I really like it, just don't use a heavy hand with it.

camellia

Avocado butter is my number one, can't live without product!:D No mixing or cooking required, you can use it directly out of the tub.

I buy my butters from www.fromnaturewithlove.com also. I love hemp seed butter, macadamia nut butter, mango butter (it's very hard, like cocoa butter and I melt mine down in a double boiler and add oils to it ) cocoa butter...

dynamic1

I also love Avocado Butter. It is very moisturizing and my helps my hair maintain softness. I also purchase it from FNWL. I also tried shea , mango and shealoe butter from FNWL. Avocado was the best for me during my transition. I had issues this summer, when my hair stopped responding to butters, but now it loves butters again.

Tee

TSUprincess04 said:
You can try the butters from http://www.fromnaturewithlove.com. They have a nice variety of butters such as Shea, Olive, Shealoe, Sweet Almond, Avocado (as gloomgeisha mentioned above), Hemp Seed, etc. I highly reccommend that site.

ETA: I have the Shealoe and I really like it, just don't use a heavy hand with it.

I remember you telling me about the Shealoe but they are out of stock. I guess I will wait.

taraglam2

Letitia said:
I remember you telling me about the Shealoe but they are out of stock. I guess I will wait.

I have been searching for a real good butter and wanted the Shealoe but they of course are out of stock---- guess I will wait. The Shealoe and the Avacado are the ones I want to try.

Tee

taraglam2 said:
I have been searching for a real good butter and wanted the Shealoe but they of course are out of stock---- guess I will wait. The Shealoe and the Avacado are the ones I want to try.

Yes, the Avacodo is top on my list to try!