Bun growth testimonials?

kgard7777

I would like to hear from ladies that are beyond bsl thanks to keeping their hair in a bun. We all know babygurl and her success but where are the rest of you?

Progress from bunning from May until August:

ETA: Sorry I didn't see you only wanted BSL or beyond...

Attachments

• Hair Pics 015.jpg
    Hair Pics 015.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 15
  • Robins bday 021.jpg
    Robins bday 021.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 15
Okay I'm not BSL....sorry, but I was able to grow my hair from NL to APL in one year using the bun and baggy method. I bunned & baggied with profectiv healthy ends and vaseline 100% of the time.:grin:

I went from necklenght to brastrap but i dont have pics to show it,look at my hair now it grow on WEARING BUNS .(I PROMISE)I DONT buns no more since i've reached this lengh. i have so many HAIR STUFF wearing buns for so long.
My husband said why u keep wearing ya hair like my GRANDMA !!!!!!!
so i stop wearing buns for WHILE soon weather come (BANG!!!!)back to bun then i should be waistlengh 09.
STRENGH ya relaxer help u get some lengh tha work also (MY OPINION)

Me:yep: see siggy pic

eta: also i grew the sides from chin length to tailbone length bunning 15 years ago (age 17 to 2?)

Last edited:
I bunned for 4 or 5 months and my hair grew, and grew and grew! I didn't take measurements, but I can say that it was significant. I mean really significant. I feel as if my hair got thicker as well... I did Southern Tease buns and high buns and my hair loved it...but I didn't, lol.

If you want longer, thicker hair, buns are the way to go...but for me it's not worth the sacrifice. I'm retaining length now (with my hair down everyday), but I think my hair would be even longer if I was still protective styling.

Back