:::BRAID WEARERS COME IN PLEASE:::

Anew

Does anyone get this style, the micro braids that come on the track? All you need is a small patch of your hair in the front to braid individuals, and the rest of the hair is sewn up, looks like your whole head is full of individual braids.

I'm getting this done on Saturday. I bought synthetic hair instead of human hair since I won't be curling the hair anyway. Didn't look as ragged at the ends.

This is the only pic I could find of the kind of hair I'm talking about

2dsfo0i.jpg

I have had that style done, am way too lazy to sit for regular micros these days. its a great style, But I suggest braiding all around if you plan to put your hair high in a pony tail. if you like to wear a part sometimes, leave out the part and braid it. thats how i do mine, it gives me more versatility

I can barely stand to sit for the little patch that'll be in the front let alone all around, lol. I just found a site that give how to instructions on a full head sew in using these braids. I'm gonna try it on a mannequin head to see how it comes out.

whats the name of the site? I may have to try this, it took me 13hrs to braid my hair, im not trying to go through that again anytime soon

whats the name of the site? I may have to try this, it took me 13hrs to braid my hair, im not trying to go through that again anytime soon

Yeah, I KNOW exactly what you mean!! That's why I just do cornrows every two weeks...and just a few of 'em! But even that is starting to get old.....the site please!:lachen:

Okay ladies I'll post the site tomorrow. I'm getting my hair done Saturday morning and soon as I get home I'll post the pics of my hair.

Back