Brahmi Oil (Indian Hair Oil)

LocksOfLuV

Does it really make the hair dark, I am looking for a darkening hair oil BESIDES Dabur Amla oil, I can't stand the fact that it has mineral oil in it.

Brahmi, also know as as Gotu Kola, combined with Ayurvedic Amla makes a unique body building formula for your hair. With this combination, the Amla ingredients act to condition and nourish the hair while Brahmi helps to strengthen and add body to the hair;al in blend of natural Sesame seed oil.No artificial fragrance added.
Features:
  • Ingredients - Sesame Seed oil, Bilwa, Brahmi, Amla, Ashwagandha, Kanta Kari, Gokshura, Bala, Neem, Purnarnava, Atibala, Agnimantha, Prasarani, Patal Twak, Shatawari, Mishreya , Jatamansi , Turmeric, Daruharidra, Shailja, Sandalwood, Pushkarmool, Ela , Manjistha, Yasti Madhu, Tagar, Musta, Tejpatra, Bringraj, Jiwak, Vacha, Kama Duda
What makes this Massage Oil different?
  • Massaging of hair & scalp with a proper nutrient hair oil gives additional nutrition to the scalp and prevents hair loss.
  • Massaging also increases the blood circulation in the scalp & this keeps the hair roots strong.
http://www.massageking.com/images/1733/260/Bazaar of India Brahmi Amla Hair Oil.jpg

LocksOfLuV

Girl beats me, I did a google search and a lot of websites came up, to get the pic I hit images and massageking.com came up.

keluric

I don't know about making the hair black but I LOVE this stuff. My mother and I buy pretty much all of it when we go to the indian markets. I use it for scalp massages, hot oil treatments, baggying, everything.

LocksOfLuV

keluric said:
I don't know about making the hair black but I LOVE this stuff. My mother and I buy pretty much all of it when we go to the indian markets. I use it for scalp massages, hot oil treatments, baggying, everything.

Is it dark in color? How does it smell? What effects does it give you hair? *excited*

LaNecia

keluric said:

Which brand(s) do you prefer? I'm headed to Little India next month to refresh my stock of powders... :lick:

keluric

It smells fine to me but then again, amla oil doesn't bother me either. It's a dark oil and it makes my hair very soft.

Mine comes in a bottle that looks like one of these:

Lovelylocs

I havent used it, but the amla oil didnt make my hair darker at all. :nono: I'm all out of amla oil. :( I loved it. I'm going to buy some more. How does Brahmi Oil compare to Amla oil?

FeelinIt

Do you have an Indian Grocer in your area. That's where I got mine and a whole bunch of other items like:

Vatika coconut hair oil
Dabur Jasmine Hair oil
Anoop herbal hair oil
Brahmi oil by Ramtirth
Dabur Amla Gold hair oil

I bought some soap as well

I was in hair oil heaven. Each oil was about 5-6 dollars each.

Last edited: