BOUNDLESS TRESSES QUESTION!!!

Kurlee

Does boundless tresses alter hair texture the way msm does (sulfur)??? I want to try it, but don't want a texture change.
`

Well, I've been using BT for over a month now- my new growth is softer and stronger but my hair texture hasn't changed.
Plus it's thickening up my hairline more than any other product i've used.

Thanks so much for the replies guys. The PJ in me, ordered the scented one and im waiting for it now. I hope it works, everyone is raving about it i figured i might as well try it and if i like it, buythe refiller one, when it comes out.

How long does the 8oz one last?

Kurlee said:
Thanks so much for the replies guys. The PJ in me, ordered the scented one and im waiting for it now. I hope it works, everyone is raving about it i figured i might as well try it and if i like it, buythe refiller one, when it comes out.

How long does the 8oz one last?

A LITTLE GOES A LONGGGGGGGGGGGG WAY!

Mine lasted me for 4 months using it every other day. I only apply it on my fingertips and use just enough to cover my whole scalp and massage it in....it does work!

I have had my same bottle since January....you only need a little, I did slack off for a minute. It is about time to order more.

I'll be able to growth better cause I just wacked off all my hurr!:)

Back