Bonnet Dryers for those Who Rollerset?

Mochalolita

Howdy all! As my hair gets longer, I find my time under the dryer stretching out into a rather timely event, lol. I used to have a Gold-n-Hot dryer (soft bonnet and hard bonnet), neither of which got hot enough to dry my hair in under 3.5 hours. So I hopped on ebay a while ago and got a vintage GE daisy soft bonnet dryer, which got hot enough to cut the time down to 2.5 hours. Does anyone have any experience with other hair dryers that get hot enough to get your hair dry (when doing a rollerset) in under 2 hours? I get reallllly figety after sitting for so long, and wanted to see if there were any alternatives. I'd prefer a soft bonnet, but I will get a hard one if it cuts the time down by a decent amount. Any and all opinions/experiences will be welcome! Thanks for the help...

buffalosoldier

I have a windmere soft bonnet which I bought cheap for $12 it is ok.
For rollersets usually I use the hard one, the soft and air drying !!!! it takes a while.

My hooded dryer is from Walmart by conair it is not bad only paid $20 for it so cant complain.

I think some of the girls on here have the pro ones but they are very expensive.

Enchantmt

Progress...not perfection
I plan on getting a Vidal Sassoon Ion soft bonnet dryer. Model VS 291. Most ionic products dry your hair faster and are a little healthier because they make the water molecules small enough to be absorbed by your hair so they are supposed to help you retain moisture. The lowest price I have seen is 24.99 on up to 63.00 or more. I am just trying to find a reputable place to buy it from, I dont recognize any of the places I've seen it at or they were too expensive with the S&H. The sears website has it listed but its out of stock. *sigh* I've been looking for it for a decent price on line ever since I saw it in a catalog 2-3 months ago.
HTH.

Mochalolita

Howdy! It depends....most times I use the orange and purple ones...I haven't mastered anything bigger yet, and I'm not sure that they would even fit underneath...