Blank Slate

My mother lost all of her hair due to her medications for congestive heart failure. When her hair grew back, it was the prettiest soft texture, and was a beautiful little afro!
I am glad you are better, and I know your hair will be better soon also.

kiss.gif

i'm glad to see that you are very optimistic and a strong person. I know my post would be more like "WHY WHY WHY!!!" I admire you for that

Congratulations and God Bless You on your healing from cancer, my aunt had chemotherapy, the good news is your hair will grow back longer and stronger than what it was, there is something about chemo that does it, my aunt's hair became waist length after her chemo and is growing hair in places I won't care to mention. Your hair is coming back, but this time it's coming back better!

Sheriberi...

You beat cancer, girl. That is what's UP!
clap.gif

That is SO amazing, and it's so inspiring to read your story. Good luck on your hair journey. You have an amazing attitude. I wish you health and happiness.

smile.gif

Bumping to see if you are still around Sherryberri...and if so...I'm curious to see how is your progress coming along? I was thinking about this post the other day.

Erica78 said:
Bumping to see if you are still around Sherryberri...and if so...I'm curious to see how is your progress coming along? I was thinking about this post the other day.
Yeah where are you Sheri, what's up with you lately, we wanna know how you're doing...

Hi,

I'm doing great! It's been 6 months since my last chemo. My hair is about 1-1/2 inches-long, curly. Kind of a different texture for me. My hair used to be straight.
I was looking at JetCityGirl's album (which I learned alot from!). My hair is very similar to hers.
I've just been very busy enjoying life and praising God for it!
Thank you so much for asking.

You ladies are awesome! I have never seen anything like LHCF. A community of people who share and offer support to one another in this day and age is AMAZING!!

That's great news, Sheri...JetCityGirl's curls are gorgeous, so if your texture had to change, lucky you to get those pretty curls :). I am glad to hear your hair and your health are progressing!

Sheriberi said:
Hi,

I'm doing great! It's been 6 months since my last chemo. My hair is about 1-1/2 inches-long, curly. Kind of a different texture for me. My hair used to be straight.
I was looking at JetCityGirl's album (which I learned alot from!). My hair is very similar to hers.

You ladies are awesome! I have never seen anything like LHCF. A community of people who share and offer support to one another in this day and age is AMAZING!!

I'm glad that your health and your hair are progressing nicely!

Sheriberi said:
Hi,

That's wonderful to hear!! You are truly an inspiration!! My mom is a breast cancer survivor as well and has been cancer free for almost six years!! Thanks for sharing your story, a lot of that goes on in this community!!

How wonderful to hear that you and your hair are doing well! What a blessing! Your experience and attitude are truly inspirational :) I'll be thinking of you at next year's Race for the Cure!!
Take care,
G

Sheri,

You are such an inspiration to all of us at the site. Thank you so much for sharing your story. I'm so happy about your physical progress, as well as your fabulous hair update!

Regards,
SG

Welcome to the board and glad to hear you beat the cancer. We are glad to have you and you will definitely get great advice here.

Back