BKT to Texlax

deborah11

Has anyone gone from BKT to texlax? What was your experience? Did this cause any damage to your hair? How long should I wait before texlaxing?

I BKT'ed with dream hair 2 weeks ago and it did not seem to do anything for my hair. I have decided that BKT is not for me and I will just texlax, which I am familiar with. Other than the BKT two weeks ago, I have not put any other chemicals in my hair for the past year ( once in 2009). In 2008, I only texlaxed once that year. So for the past 2 years very few chemicals used in hair. I don't want to do anything that will cause my hair to fall out. Please advise about your experiences going from BKT to texlax. Thanks.

Lebiya

I would like to know the answer to this too - this week I will BKT my hair with 2% formaldehyde (from Ok keratin) but if nothing happens I will use the phyto relaxer ….I have virgin hair

deborah11

Good luck. I hope it works out for you. It soften my hair and their are fewer tangles but in order to get it straight. My hair is not straight. I still have to blowdry/flat iron. I need a quicker solution. Just becoming too time consuming.
Anyone else out there can help us out with the answer to this question.