Biolage Cera-Repair Pro Intensive Treatment Users (Come in Here Please)

AtlantaJJ

I just purchased the Biolage - Hydra Cera Repair Pro Intensive Treatment for Dry Hair. The instructions say to leave on the hair for 5 - 10 minutes. Doesn't mention anything about heat.

Would you recommend heat to help the hair absorb the conditioner. I'm not used to using a deep conditioner without heat.

Also do you use a leave in or follow up with a moisture treatment. This product has protein and cerimides. I'm excited that it may help me moistuize my situation. :grin:

Thanks in Advance!!

I just bought some off ebay. I want to know, too! I hope someone chimes in soon! :yep:
Awesome! Well I just put it in freshly shampooed hair and put a baggie on for about 20 minutes and rinsed. I don't want to add abunch of other products because I want to see how it works on it's own. I know we usually add special twists to the packaged instructions so I'm hoping one of my beautiful haired diva's chime in soon too! :)

BUMP......I would like to know this as well. I learned about it from Keclee in her thread. Maybe she will come in.

I asked KeClee how she uses it.She doesn't mix it with anything:

Pro4:(10 little glass vials) you apply to your hair after conditioning for 10-15 minutes, no heat. Use every 4-6 weeks.

at home tx(plastic tubes), apply the same way and same time, but increase frequency to weekly or biweekly.

HTH

I am going use them this way, since I don't believe in getting too creative with protein treatments

I asked KeClee how she uses it.She doesn't mix it with anything:

Pro4:(10 little glass vials) you apply to your hair after conditioning for 10-15 minutes, no heat. Use every 4-6 weeks.

at home tx(plastic tubes), apply the same way and same time, but increase frequency to weekly or biweekly.

HTH

I am going use them this way, since I don't believe in getting too creative with protein treatments
Oh so you DC first then use the treatment? I just used the treatment alone.... My bad :look:

I've tried with and without heat and they work either way. Just make sure to DC with a moisturizing conditioner when you're done.

I've tried with and without heat and they work either way. Just make sure to DC with a moisturizing conditioner when you're done.

Thanks for your input. Since my hair may/may not get hard, I was wondering about this. Guess I will have to play it by ear, as usual.

Thanks for your input. Since my hair may/may not get hard, I was wondering about this. Guess I will have to play it by ear, as usual.
Well, it shouldn't leave your hair hard, but it does leave the hair without slip, so I always follow with a DC.

Back