Beware BeautyBeautyUSA !

DivineEndurance

I don't post here anymore but I wanted to alert those who were considering buying products from this company. I don't think the same management refered to in earlier post praising www.beautybeautyusa.com are present at the company anymore. This company has very poor business practices, customer service is substandard and the product I recieved was poorly packaged, poor in quality and the wrong model.

I ordered a hair steamer based on the good results posted here and was sent a flimsy product prone to tipping over that had a foreign plug that I couldn't even plug into my wall :mad:. The box the thing came in was completly devoid of any federally required labeling (saftey labels, product descipt, etc...) and the instructons were in chinese. Additionally, it looked like it had been opened and riffled through and was shipped in a secondary box that was badly crushed.

I sent the package back priority mail (at my own expense) to receive a replacement (still holding out hope that the company wasn't shoddy) . A week and a half later I called because I had not recieced anything in the mail nor received a phone call. After being passed around on the phone between sales, stock and a manager I was told the package could not be found and since I had shipped it last, I was liable : translation no refund :confused:
I guess this company veiws "customer service" like a f*cking game of hot potatoe :ohwell:

I've issued a complaint with the BBB and have already contacted my credit card company. Be forwarned, this company is to be avoided.

:end of public service anouncement:

Last edited:

cocopuff

Thanks for posting this. I was thinking about purchasing a steamer from this company as well. Sorry to hear about your mishap.

L

LaNecia

Wow, I'm really very sorry to hear about that!! I had a great experience in my purchase of a hair steamer. I hope you are able to get your money back and find a better company to use for getting your steamer.

Avaya

Thanks for the post! I was going to purchase the steamer Tuesday (5/10) but decided to wait until Friday (5/13) instead. After reading your post I think I will just stick to my dry air hooded dryer and wear plastic caps like I've always done. Good lookin' out! I hope your credit card company is cooperative and credits your account (I'm sure they will).