Baltimore area PJs - Ulta opening in Columbia tomorrow.

HoneyDew

Baltimore area PJs - NEW Ulta store opening in Columbia tomorrow.

It is at the Columbia Crossing shopping center off 108 and right after the 95 exit into Columbia.

They have sales and specials all weekend long!!

I am going to go there tomorrow morning before work because the first 100 customers will win gift cards that will be valued between $5 and $100.

Heck even if I get a $5 one, I will be happy. (You know it wil be something like ninety-nine $5 cards and one $100 card! :lol: )

Here's a coupon : $3 off $10 purchase.

Last edited:

Daisimae

Re: Baltimore area PJs - NEW Ulta store opening in Columbia tomorrow.

What do they have there? I will be visiting my Sister this fall.

Daisimae

Re: Baltimore area PJs - NEW Ulta store opening in Columbia tomorrow.

Thanks for the website. I don't think my Sis is going to be happy about this. But, it sure beats me shopping every Ross in two counties, in one weekend. :lachen:

glamazon386

HONEYDEW! Why did you tell me this? :mad: Aww boy now me and my roomate have to make a trip!! We've been talking about hitting the one in Silver Spring. :lol:

Blackoutzangel05

Oh this is great! They have 171 Shampoos, 189 conditioners and 222 styling products!!!! My gracious this is heaven and I haven't even made it to the make up part yet....:grin::grin::grin::grin::grin:

gimbap

Yall have fun! The one in my area opened last year, lots of my paychecks have been spent there since! I love Ulta!

HoneyDew

I HAD SO MUCH FUN IN THERE THIS MORNING!!!

I called is late to be there for the doors opening!! :sekret:

I got lots of free samples and goodies and a free eye brow waxing (they are doing them all day ladies, you may want to call for appts.)

The are also doing a shampoo, protein treament, blowdry and style for $50 all day!

I talk to a stylist that I am going to try out next weekend for a treatment and style. I really need to find a nice professional stylist.

Yall I was like a junkie in there!

I was looking for any Nikos cousin's in there but did not see any. :lol:

HoneyDew

Yall know I was there at 9 a.m. when they opened.

But, as I walked up I see a LOOONNNGGG line of woman just waiting at the front door.

What?!? Were these chicks there at 7 a.m.!?!!? :lol:

Last edited:

glamazon386

HoneyDew said:
Yall know I was there at 9 a.m. when they opened.

But, as I walked up I see a LOOONNNGGG line of woman just waiting at the front door.

What?!? Where these chicks there at 7 a.m.!?!!? :lol:

Are you serious? :lol: Damn...

HoneyDew

bmoreflyygirl said:
Are you serious? :lol: Damn...

YES!! And there was a lady behind me in line walked up saying to me "Where do we get the free eyebrow wax? How do we get the free gift certificate?" I was looking like :look: chill woman, we are all here trying to get in!! :lol: