Avacado Butter... Has anyone used it B4?

Caramel Jewel

I was going to purchase some bulk ultrarefined shea butter from here http://www.camdengrey.com/, i was looking through their butters and I saw Avacado, which I heard is also moisturizing ...has anyone ever used it before...what was your thoughts of it... and anyone every ordered from this company before...were there any problems....:)

Mrs. Verde

I use it all the time. I also like the olive butter, too. I get all my butters from camden grey. I really like it.

jeniece

I've used it before. I ordered mine from fromnaturewithlove.com. It's very very moisturing. You won't be disappointed if you bought it!

deusa80

I've used it before in my DC, only once though. I don't remember noticing it making a big difference...I still have some left, I guess I should give it another try.
Does everyone use it in their DC's? Or do you use it in some other way?

Ltown

Greyland
I used it and liked it alot very moisturizing. I got mine from texas natural supply I need to get some more!

Last edited:

Leeda.the.Paladin

I love avocado butter! I'm glad to see this post as a reminder that I need to order some! I also got it from texas naturals and I first heard about it from Texture Playground...she had a discount code I believe.

chebaby

i have avocado butter from texas naturals. i have not used it by itself yet, only mixed in with shea butter, olive butter and oils. i will use it when im through with some other butters.

Mrs. Verde

Is it really thick? do you have to mix it with oil?

The butter I have from camden grey melts when you rub your hands together. I don't see why you couldn't melt it and use it with other oils. I put some on my hair before my leave in conditioner.

PrincessLinzz

So funny that this thread was started. I actually bought it today and just used it in my hair (Burt's Bees) it felt weird on my hair at first, but the smell...the freaking smell... totally amazing. My hair feels really soft and I'm actually air drying right now so I am not sure what the result will be...but something tells me it will be good.