Aussie Moist Conditioner [thanks TKJ25]

Str8~Curly

This stuff is really good. I was determined to like co-washing. If you hate it try starting with a clean head with no product at all. My hair needs to be washed often or else it gets very dry. I just tried this co-washing method with some Aussie Moist conditioner and I am so impressed. It has great slip and very moisturizing. The second wash I left it in may hair (first I squeezed out the excess)and it is super moist and shiny. Thanks TKJ25:Based on your rave review I went out and bought it. I’m one to think that cheap products aren’t quality, but this is definitely an exception. This one’s a keeper

aww, thanks sar. :) i'm glad it worked for you !! i love finding a cheapie but goodie. especially for conditioner washes that are going right down the drain. i also use aussie as a leave-in too, because it has good slip. glad i could help:D :D :D hhg

Last edited:
I agree - Aussie products are the best.

So - you can leave the conditioner in your hair as a leave-in? Do you not bother with the leave-in spray they have?

Bublin said:
I agree - Aussie products are the best.

So - you can leave the conditioner in your hair as a leave-in? Do you not bother with the leave-in spray they have?

I/m definitely going to try their other products (leave-in included). I was just so happy about this one. I should kick myself because years ago I tried this line (different product though) and it worked well. I said well, maybe it worked only b/c I was relaxed. I just wanted to justify buying and trying other stuff.

Ur welcome. :)

tkj25 said:
aww, thanks sar. :) i'm glad it worked for you !! i love finding a cheapie but goodie. especially for conditioner washes that are going right down the drain. i also use aussie as a leave-in too, because it has good slip. glad i could help:D :D :D hhg

most leave-in sprays just sit on my hair doing nothing :lol: and i have to use so much of the spray, my hair is really thick, that's it's just not economical :lol: i spray my hair daily. that's why i make my own moisturising spray, plus i get to put in the ingredients that i want:D . i also need a leave in that gives good slip. i posted a list of slippy conditioners that i use in the "most slippiest conditioners" thread, but three i use often are aussie moist, trader joe's nourish spa, & suave (humectant, biobasics or awapuhi).

I have thick hair too. I like this as a leave-in so I'll probably just stay with it, then.

tkj25 said:
most leave-in sprays just sit on my hair doing nothing :lol: and i have to use so much of the spray, my hair is really thick, that's it's just not economical :lol: i spray my hair daily. that's why i make my own moisturising spray, plus i get to put in the ingredients that i want:D . i also need a leave in that gives good slip. i posted a list of slippy conditioners that i use in the "most slippiest conditioners" thread, but three i use often are aussie moist, trader joe's nourish spa, & suave (humectant, biobasics or awapuhi).

tkj25 said:
most leave-in sprays just sit on my hair doing nothing :lol: and i have to use so much of the spray, my hair is really thick, that's it's just not economical :lol: i spray my hair daily. that's why i make my own moisturising spray, plus i get to put in the ingredients that i want:D . i also need a leave in that gives good slip. i posted a list of slippy conditioners that i use in the "most slippiest conditioners" thread, but three i use often are aussie moist, trader joe's nourish spa, & suave (humectant, biobasics or awapuhi).[/quote]

Thanks i'm gonna check these out. Where can i get trader joe's nourish spa? Is it only though the internet? TIA

I LOVE THIS CONDITIONER TOO! I tried it after seeing that lsubabiedee used it on her hair. :yep:

I'm gonna have to try this out. I've heard so many good reviews and plus I love anything that has a good slip.

I just bought this, I have not used it yet... I hope to CW with it on Sunday or Monday... I also bought the 3 MIN Miracle... Does this contain protein in it?

TIA

I tried Aussie's Knot Forgotten Detangler, and it didn't do a thing for my hair. But I'd be willing to give this condish a try. Thanks for the tip.

3 Minute miracle
Deionized Water, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG 12, Distearate, Cetrimonium Chloride, Extract Of Fennel, Hops, Balm Mint, Matricaria, Yarrow, Aloe Barbadensis Gel, Hydrolyzed Milk Protein, Oat Flour, Yeast Extract, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Sorbitol, Glycerin, Glycol Stearate, Stearyl Alcohol, Stearalkonium Chloride, Dicetyldimonium Chloride, Acetamide MEA, Cetrimonium Bromide, Sodium Lauriminodipropionate, Fragrance, Methylparaben, Tetrasodium EDTA, Lecithin, Safflower Oil, Jojoba Oil, Sunflower Seed Oil, DMDM Hydantoin, Phosphoric Acid, Propylparaben, Hydantoin, Simethicone, Propylene Glycol, FD&C Yellow 6
I think these are all the proteins:confused: .

Moist conditioner: Doesn’t look like it.
Water, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Glutamic Acid, Fragrance, BIS-Aminopropyl Dimethicone, Benzyl Alcohol, EDTA, Ecklonia Radiata Extract (Australian Sea Kelp), Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil (Jojoba), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Extract, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone

LadyZ said:
I just bought this, I have not used it yet... I hope to CW with it on Sunday or Monday... I also bought the 3 MIN Miracle... Does this contain protein in it?

TIA

I used this back in 2003 but I heard that they have changed the formula of the whole product line. When I used it, it felt good at first, then when I rinsed it out, my hair felt like mineral oil was dumped on it. So I'm happy it's new and improved. I may try it.

I tried it this morning for cowashing and oh boy this stuff is amazing .:love: I love the smell,:lick: it's very moisturizing and it left my hair very soft. :yep:

Back