Aubrey Organics Fans

lynndiallo

I've used the Honeysuckle Rose and didn't get the slip or intense moisture I wanted. I am now trying to decide between White Camellia and Island Naturals for moisture. What do you recommend?

I've used the Honeysuckle Rose and didn't get the slip or intense moisture I wanted. I am now trying to decide between White Camellia and Island Naturals for moisture. What do you recommend?

Did you use heat? Also, did you use it just once? The first time I used AO HSR, I wasn't impressed, but the 2nd time was phenomenal. It left my hair very soft, like internally soft, not softness derived from a slick feeling product. I would try it again before I move on to another one if I were you.

Anyways, I find HSR more moisturizing than Island Naturals (I use IN, but when I need some light protein and moisture).

Also, AO cons don't have that much slip (though IN has a bit more slip than HSR), IMO.

Did you use heat? Also, did you use it just once? The first time I used AO HSR, I wasn't impressed, but the 2nd time was phenomenal. It left my hair very soft, like internally soft, not softness derived from a slick feeling product. I would try it again before I move on to another one if I were you.

Anyways, I find HSR more moisturizing than Island Naturals (I use IN, but when I need some light protein and moisture).

Also, AO cons don't have that much slip (though IN has a bit more slip than HSR), IMO.

Second on the little slip with AO HSR. For moisture, I can count on it =] But for slip, I follow with a second rinse out condish.

I love Island Naturals the best, followed by GBP, Honeysuckle Rose, and White Camelie. But they're all good.

I like the idea of using a second conditioner. Perhaps I should stick with the AO HSR and couple it with a cheapie....

Hope it works out =] Last week I deviated from deep conditioning wet, and used AO HSR b4 shampoo-ing. Then I followed with silicon mix. Left it on with a cap while I finished my shower, then rinsed,followed with leave-in. My comb moved through my hair easier than if I just deep conditioned with just AO and moved on.

Back