Are most taking msm with the optiMSM label?

soslychic

Are most of you taking a brand of msm with this label? I know that a lot are taking gnc. Does this brand have this label? Have you found one that dosn't have the label that works just as well if not better. I don't know whether to start with a OPTIMSM brand of go ahead and go for gnc since I've read the most reviews on that one.

I am taking the Vitamin Shoppes MSM and it has the OptiMSM logo on it. OptiMSM is not a product itself...it only means the product bearing the seal is an optimal MSM; will be better absorbed, I believe.

i'm taking the Vitamin Shoppe MSM as well. i have no idea about that logo...
look.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Britt said:
Is Lignisul MSM just as potent and effective as OptiMSM ?????

[/ QUOTE ]
I believe this is the same process just under different names. I would say yes. I use the Lignisul with excellent results.

[ QUOTE ]
dontspeakdefeat said:
[ QUOTE ]
Britt said:

[/ QUOTE ]
I believe this is the same process just under different names. I would say yes. I use the Lignisul with excellent results.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks a lot DSD !!!! I was getting worried since I just bought a new bottle of Trimedica MSM w/Lignisul .

[ QUOTE ]
I would say yes. I use the Lignisul with excellent results.

[/ QUOTE ]
So is lignisul in itself a brand or is that the name of a process or something?

[ QUOTE ]
soslychic said:
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Good question !

[ QUOTE ]
soslychic said:
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Check out this link:
OptiMSM

Lignisul MSM

There are saying on both sites that is a brand name that promises 99.9% pure msm. It states info on the process used to retreive it on the Lignisul site.

[ QUOTE ]
Britt said:
[ QUOTE ]
dontspeakdefeat said:
[ QUOTE ]
Britt said:

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks a lot DSD !!!! I was getting worried since I just bought a new bottle of Trimedica MSM w/Lignisul .

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree with DSD, the Lignisul brands are just as good. I use Triamedica also. Very good product.

Back