Question App on a HTC One

beloved1bx

I'm making the switch from a Samsung Galaxy SII to a HTC One. The HTC only comes with an arrow and home capacitve buttons at the bottom of the phone. My galaxy had a menu button as well which is how I accessed the sub-menu to refresh a page, start thread, access app settings etc. Without this button on my HTC idk how to get to any of that. I'm so annoyed. Anyone know anything about this?

3jsmom

Moving to District 13
beloved1bx
Are you trying to post a message? Or go back to the forum?

I have the HTC LTE and use the app, I have a three buttons at the bottom of the screen in the app that I am to reply if I in a thread, I have to hit the back button to go to the forum list. Then I get all of the other features that you are talking about, HTH

beloved1bx

@beloved1bx
Are you trying to post a message? Or go back to the forum?

I have the HTC LTE and use the app, I have a three buttons at the bottom of the screen in the app that I am to reply if I in a thread, I have to hit the back button to go to the forum list. Then I get all of the other features that you are talking about, HTH

I had uninstalled it because I couldn't get to any of those functions, which made it impossible to use the app. But now that you mentioned that three buttons thing, i downloaded the app again and now it's there. I swear it wasn't there the first time. Thanks so much for responding.