Anyone tried Robin's "Flat Ironing Creme"

PinkPebbles

I was on Robin's website - the lady who grew her hair long using the crown & glory method and I saw her product the "Flat Ironing Creme".

Any reviews about this product?

Thanks in Advance.

deborah11

I purchased some about 2 weeks ago and I am in love with it. I also use it as a daily moisturizer as it gives the hair lots of shine and bounce. Amazing product, don't want to be without it!

sholly6

I haven't use the flat ironing creme but I have tried her detangler, oil, and vitamins and I just love her products.

PinkPebbles

Thanks Ladies!

I'm going to give this a try! I don't plan on relaxing for the rest of the year so this will come in handy!

sowhut

I tried a while ago (sometime in '05) and i thought it was pretty good. Good ingredients and it didnt weigh my hair down. It moisturizes well.

Mars_Reiko

I was thinking about ordering some of her products. Is the detangler and the flat iron creme about the same?

mscocoface

I have used her Afro Detangler and it is a main staple. I have used the flat iron product but only as a creamy leave in because I wanted some moisture for my hair. I have not used it in the manner for which she created it, but it is good for a moisturizer also. I love them both.

ACEA

My hair is not a fan of moisturizers or grease. The flat ironing creme made my hair feel smooth, but weighed it down.