Any Very Fine/Thin Haired Ladies at BSL or longer?

Cayenne0622

Are you ladies talking about fine strands but thick hair? I'm wondering about women at BSL or longer with "thin" hair.

Also, Kitty - your password wouldn't work for me when trying to check out your fotki. I'm not sure why.

FlawedBeauty

Cayenne0622 said:
Are you ladies talking about fine strands but thick hair? I'm wondering about women at BSL or longer with "thin" hair.

Also, Kitty - your password wouldn't work for me when trying to check out your fotki. I'm not sure why.

yes that is what i was referring to, BSL or longer with "thin" hair.

ChocoKitty

Cayenne0622 said:

Sorry! I just "opened" my album. A pswd is no longer needed. :)

FlawedBeauty

please tell me there are ore than that :D ?!?! is it harder to grow out very fine hair because of how easily it may break?

AtlantaJJ

FlawedBeauty said:
please tell me there are ore than that :D ?!?! is it harder to grow out very fine hair because of how easily it may break?
I have fine hair and I think the answer for us is protein. I think we need a little more than ladies with courser hair. I'm using a bit in everyone of my conditioning treatments even in the mosituizers. I rememberd that helped so much in the past. I think sealing the hair with oils after conditioning is going to be huge help as well. But I'm a newbie so what do I know..hehe

Armyqt

I have fine brastrap length hair. It only 'looks' thicker because it's not fully relaxed.

MonaLisa

Dangit Movie Star!!!

*another one I want to hate on and can't*

*I can't take this!*

*sigh*

Beautiful Hair Girl.

:drool:

KiniKakes

My hair is VERY fine and its just grazing bra strap.... it another couple of months it'll be there fully. :) PW is silkytresses

Cayenne0622

KiniKakes said:
My hair is VERY fine and its just grazing bra strap.... it another couple of months it'll be there fully. :) PW is silkytresses

Now, you already know you are one of my hair idols. I visit your fotki for inspiration pretty often. Love your hair and your progress. You made me get interested in getting a fall. I hope to sport on this weekend to a party. ;)

devilish1

I have fine hair as well. I agree that we fine haired ladies may need to use a little bit more protein. I just made BSL. my fotki has some pics, nothing spectacular!:D

neonbright

KiniKakes said:

I am loving your hair, the beauty and the stregth.

KiniKakes

FlawedBeauty said:
:) very pretty everyone! thanks so much for sharing, i need all the inspiration i can get :)

Girl dont even worry about it, you can and WILL make all your hair goals!!! The only thing having fine hair means is that we have to "baby" our tresses just a little bit more!

Denim And Leather

I have to disagree with some of the posts that say fine hair requires a lot of protein. I have very fine hair, and my hair cannot handle a lot of protein, it makes my hair hard and break, so I have to use products that contain smaller amounts of protein in them. I also use the Aphogee 2 Minute Hair Reconstructor, because that requires less leave-in time (obviously) and it makes my hair very soft.

ETA- Co-signing w/KiniKakes....we fine haired ladies definitely have to give our hair more TLC than usual for it to thrive.

divya

Girl you can do it!

My hair is fine and texturized and parts are touching the bra-strap when stretched. But then I haven't blown out my hair since Feb this year so honestly, so I dont really know what it will look like...lol.