Any Suggestions???

chestnutblonde

I'm looking for a "light" moisturizer that can be used on a daily basis. I tried Vitapoint, but it was too heavy. I'm currently using ORS Olive Oil Moisturizer, which is ligher than Vitapoint but still too heavy. Besides essential oils, does anyone have any recommendations for a daily moisturizer that won't weigh my hair down? Thanks in advance.

PinkAngel

I just finished checking out your album....your hair is so prettty!

I use & love Mizani Rose H20, very moisturizing, but light. It's a bit expensive, but to me it's worth it. I also use the Night time treatment.

HTH

~msshic~

UmSumayyah

I like pantene light spray detangler. Or whatever they are calling it these days. It's a spray formulation.

chestnutblonde

msshic said:
I just finished checking out your album....your hair is so prettty!

I use & love Mizani Rose H20, very moisturizing, but light. It's a bit expensive, but to me it's worth it. I also use the Night time treatment.

HTH

~msshic~

Thanks msshic. I really need to update my album, it's been so long since I've added pictures (once a purchase a new digital camara that will be the first thing that I do).

I think LorraineG also mentioned that she used the Mizani Rose H20. I'll definately look into it. How is the Night time treatment, I may have to invest in that too? :D

PinkAngel

Chestnutblonde,

I love them both, the Night-time treatment is also very light. I also noticed less drying & breakage after using it for just a couple of days.

I use the regular RoseH2O in the mornings and the night-time at night (of course) before tying my hair up. The regular is also good for taming new growth and laying down those edges. HTH

~msshic~