Any reviews on Taliah Waajid's Crinkles & Curls for rollersetting?

pmichael52172

My stylist's schedule conflicts with mine this weekend so I was thinking about doing my own hair. This you tuber has got me wanting to rollerset during this transition. I currently get my hair spiraled with marcel irons every two weeks and it looks just like hers... but she uses cold wave rods to wet set.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tCivt4TEXIY

I was thinking about trying the Crinkles and Curls (instead of the old school Lottabody). Anybody every tried this for sets? Your thoughts?

I just did a twist out on my mom using Crinkles and Curls and based on the way her hair turned out I say go for it. I'll be showing her this video tonight, she loves to cold wave rod set her hair.

Thanks 'twin' for bumping! :kiss:
Dontspeak.. isn't it cute?. What setting lotion are you using?
Jayan, all I needed was one go ahead... I'll pick it up tomorrow. Will the cold wave rods really give me a taut hold? I'm transitioning. Wish me luck ladies!
ps. Sorry for the combined replies. I'm on my cell.

Thanks 'twin' for bumping! :kiss:
Dontspeak.. isn't it cute?. What setting lotion are you using?
Jayan, all I needed was one go ahead... I'll pick it up tomorrow. Will the cold wave rods really give me a taut hold? I'm transitioning. Wish me luck ladies!
ps. Sorry for the combined replies. I'm on my cell.
Yes it is. I didn't use any setting lotion but I used curl activator and shea butter. Trying to keep all this new growth soft.

I did the set last night and it came out really good. More pics in my fotki. I also did a response vid on it.

morehair091-vi.jpg

Back