Any Phyto Product Users in da HOUSE??

virgo_chinwe

I am really interested in trying some of the phyto products on my natural 4a/b hair?? I wanted to get some reviews on the phyto line of products that are specifically geared towards ultra dry hair. This line consists of:

1) phytonectar oil (pre-poo treatment)
2) phytonectar shampoo
3) phytokarite (((I really really want to try)))
4) phyto 9- mosturizer cream ((( after reading the label--I was kinda worried to find water NOT on the ingredients list---and I desperately need a water-based mosturizer in my regimen---any other alternatives would be greatly appreciated)))!!

Thanks in advance ladies!!

Yup I use phytopolliene as my pre-poo with Alma oil...hair came out softer than its EVER been

I also use phyto 9 as my leave in...very moisturizing

That's all though I'm actually not sure I was very helpful...:perplexed I heard a lot of good things about that phytojojoba shampoo and conditioner though....but I'm sticking with Keracare for now...especially since MCA (my hair idol) uses the same line with great results.:yawn:

I use either Kids Organic Shea Butter Detangling Lotion or S-Curl No Drip as daily moisturizers...sometimes also Elasta QP Mango Butter....

Hey Luscious!! Thanks for the response! Are you relaxed or natural? And do you think that hair type is a factor of efficiency of the phyto line??

Phytokarite is my #1 conditioner. I was hesitant to try it at first but took a sample home from the sephora store and loved it. I'm now purchasing my second jar of it tomorrow. I also tried the phytospecific creme bath but I like the phytokarite product better.

I have the phytonectar oil and have used it as a pre-poo. It did just fine, but I've opted to use other oils such as coconut oil etc as a pre-poo. I've gotten the same results so I don't believe I'll be bying the phytonectar oil again.

I do like the phyto 9 as a moisturizer. It does a great job and I'll continue to use it. I have a small size of the shampoo, but have yet to use it.

If you would like to try all of the products that you listed, beautysak.com has a travel pack that contains small sizes of all of them for $22. It might be worth it if you want to see what works for you. I bought it to take with me while traveling but they are great sample sizes.

http://beautysak.com/products.asp?view=s&mode=m&mid=720&pid=6352

Or... you can ask the store for samples!

I'm relaxed - 4a/b. I do think that hair type plays a role in how hair responds to phyto products and all kinds of products in general. I tried their regular phyto line of shampoo and it dried my hair out :wallbash:!!! Even though it's made with natural ingredients. I wanted to try that phytonectar shampoo and conditioner a while back but it's just soooo expensive and you can't get samples...I'd really like to know the results of your use though. I do know that quite a few ladies on this board use the phyto relaxers w/ varying results...I personally have never tried those either...but some people have found them drying.

I have used the phytospecific moisturizing conditioner, the one in the bottle with the little pump.

I really liked the smell and consistency of the product and it gave me nice moisture. I haven't used it since last summer so I can't tell you more. I do remember liking it well enough though.

I currently use the Phytosesame Conditioner and the Phytojoba Deep Conditioning Mask and the Phytojoba Shampoo. I am very pleased with the results. The two conditioners I use with my hair steamer and they leave my hair soft and detangled.

Back