Alter Ego

J Glazin

Hi Ladies,

I was wondering how do you apply Alter Ego Garlic treatment on your hair? Do you apply it on wet hair or dry hair? The reason why is because I am TRYING SO HARD to stretch my hair for 10 weeks and it is so so difficult. My strategy is to co-wash with conditioner 2x a week to keep my new growth moist.

Any help would be great

Thx in advance

I used it when i had a lot of shedding from MT and i did the same way i deep condish. Put on dry hair with a plastic cap and leave it in for a couple of hours.

Hi Ladies,

I was wondering how do you apply Alter Ego Garlic treatment on your hair? Do you apply it on wet hair or dry hair? The reason why is because I am TRYING SO HARD to stretch my hair for 10 weeks and it is so so difficult. My strategy is to co-wash with conditioner 2x a week to keep my new growth moist.

Any help would be great

Thx in advance

I wash once a week but apply Alter ego after my shampoo as a DC

I apply it on wet hair as a regular DC when i have shedding...For me though, the garlic conditioner doesn't give me enough slip so i usual mix it with silicon mix and its great...

I apply it on wet hair after I shampoo. I make sure to apply it scalp to ends, detangle and then I put on a plastic cap (well, a grocery bag :look:) and I sit under the dryer for 30 minutes.

Wow so i the best solution is to apply it after i shampoo. Got it!! Thank u.

If anyone else would like to respond hey i love advices

Thx

Wow so i the best solution is to apply it after i shampoo. Got it!! Thank u.

If anyone else would like to respond hey i love advices

Thx

Yes i believe you should dc after shampoo for 15 or longer...besides is too expensive to pree poo with

I use it after shampooing as a deep conditioner for 20 minutes with heat.
If I dont use heat it sucks on my hair with no slip at all.

I used it when i had a lot of shedding from MT and i did the same way i deep condish. Put on dry hair with a plastic cap and leave it in for a couple of hours.

Does it work, because I stopped using MT this week due to the shedding. If it works I will go pick some up from the BSS. BUt right now, I am not dealing with having five strands of long hair because of shedding. :rolleyes:

I apply it on wet hair after I shampoo. I make sure to apply it scalp to ends, detangle and then I put on a plastic cap (well, a grocery bag :look:) and I sit under the dryer for 30 minutes.

:lachen::lachen:Too funny! Girl that's some old school stuff right there !!:lachen::lachen:

You guys are making me want to run to the BSS and pick this stuff up right now! :cowgirl: I've definitely been shedding from the MT!! Thanks alot!!

For the ladies that use this for shedding, would you say it was effective?? My hair is laughing at these garlic pills. Maybe its the name brand. But I need something quick.

Hi Ladies,

Any help would be great

Thx in advance

I use it on wet hair as a DC....

For the ladies that use this for shedding, would you say it was effective?? My hair is laughing at these garlic pills. Maybe its the name brand. But I need something quick.

Is ok is not immediate...for shedding i use cinnamon and sole a dominican condish..

I have it and used it for the first time last night. I used it after I shampooed as a DC but then I followed it with a Moist DC cause I heard some say it drys the hair out.

I wanted to use this weekly but I was thinking that would be too much. What do you guys think?????

Back