Allandra...I'm lovin this Monoi Oil...

Erica78

Coils coils & more coils!
Allandra...I\'m lovin this Monoi Oil...

Thanks soooo much for telling me about the Monoi Oil in detail and also for bumping that post. I'm going to use this as an everyday moisturizer for my skin and hair! It smells wonderful. I went with the coconut scent this time around (bought two of them), and it will remain in my regimen. I might try the vanilla scent next.
smile.gif

Re: Allandra...I\'m lovin this Monoi Oil...

Hey girl,
wave.gif

I'm glad you're lovin' it. The coconut scent is heavenly.
smile.gif

The coconut scent smells great. I have bought it twice already.

this oil has been a part of my regime for quite some time. i've tried the Tiare and Tipanie. i really like the smell of both!

[ QUOTE ]
adrienne0914 said:
this oil has been a part of my regime for quite some time. i've tried the Tiare and Tipanie. i really like the smell of both!

[/ QUOTE ]
I remember. You were the one to initially introduce me to Monoi Oil. Thanks girl.
smile.gif

can someone bump the post you are referring to? also, can this oil be bought at a health food store or does it have to be ordered? thx lovely ladies! I wanted to buy it a long time ago(cant remember why!) and forgot all about it till u just mentioned it!

I have to give this a try. I've been experimenting with different types of oils lately.

Quick question. I have found that my very nappy 4B+ hair cannot take oil- it just dries it out, ESPECIALLY when I am w/o a perm (10 weeks post relaxer). Does THIS particular oil do anything different than other oils or is it just the scent that ya'll like? Do you think that this would also be drying?

I just started using Monoi on my hair and skin again. A little goes a long way, but the effects last for days.

Back